Monday 14th of March 2022 08:01:19 AM |
Augmented reality is a technology that allows us to project virtual objects onto the physical environment. With just a smartphone and an AR Code printed on a business card, you can provide your prospects with an experience they’ll never forget.
AR Code can turn your business cards into an interactive experience
AR Code is a concept and technology that let you create AR experiences to be associated with AR QR Codes.
AR Code experiences uses a variety of rendering technologies and is designed to be universally accessible: on devices that have the latest versions of Apple’s ARKit or Google’s ARCore installed or on any device with WebAR.
With AR Code, you can bring your business cards to life by using augmented reality to deploy a 3D logo, a 3D Text, an AR Video or a 3D model without having to download an app for your prospect.
Example of an AR Video on a business card
More information on AR Videos: AR Video: play videos over Augmented Reality QR Codes
Example of an AR 3D Logo on a business card
More information on AR Logos: AR Logo, to automatically design 3D logos from SVG image files
Create an AR Business Card
Try our technology that let you generate various AR Code experiences as AR Texts, AR Videos, AR Logos, AR Photos or AR Portals: https://ar-code.com/pricing
Start to augment your business card with embedded AR content that’s viewable universally on a smartphone or tablet.
6892 AR experiences
1,031 Scans per day
Top Blog Posts
- How do I scan AR Codes?
- AR QR Codes: the future of Interactive Advertising
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR photo on AR Code
- AR Code technology, the future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- What is the difference between a QR Code and an AR Code?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- AR Codes: How they work & applications in education
- AR Video: play videos over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- How to use Augmented Reality Codes in Real Estate business?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in sports centers
- How Augmented Reality Codes can make our Cities Smarter
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- AR Logo, to automatically design 3D logos from SVG image files
- Uploading 3D models on AR Code, what File Size and Format?
- How to create "Text to AR" experiences with the AR Text app by AR Code?
- How to track and retarget users from your AR QR Code experiences?
- How to display a 3D scan photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one ?
- How to implement Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- Here is how AR Code is going to transform industrial companies and manufacturing
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?