Natively readable on Android, iOS, iPadOS & visionOS.
An AR Code is universal and can be scanned on Android, iOS, iPadOS and visionOS devices by default. Immersive AR rendering is supported on iOS and iPadOS ≥ 13.0, visionOS ≥ 1.0 and Android ≥ 9.0 (with Google Play Services for AR and the Chrome or Firefox web browser), older versions will have access to a WebAR rendering flying over the ARCode. WebAR is supported on Android>4.4 and iOS>11.0 devices using AR.js technology with an AR marker.
Create, manage, edit, and monitor your AR experiences with our advanced features.
Three types of AR rendering
AR Codes can be used to access different types of AR rendering, including Immersive AR, Social media AR, and Flying over AR.
Immersive, Social Media & Flying over AR
- Immersive AR: displays AR experiences in your direct environment: 3D objects, 3D animations, photogrammetric 3D scans, VR immersion,...
- Social Media AR: displays AR filters from the major social media AR ecosystems. Available platforms: Lens Studio for Snapchat Lenses / Spark AR for Facebook, Messenger and Instagram AR effects.
- Flying Over AR: displays videos, 3D models or remote data flying over an AR QR Code; text data can be edited remotely via our web interface or API.
Augmented Reality Codes offer a wide range of possibilities for businesses, organizations, and individuals to create and share interactive, digital experiences.
Some potential uses for AR QR Codes include:
- Enhancing product packaging, signage, and other materials with interactive, 3D digital content.
- Creating immersive, interactive AR experiences for customers or users, such as virtual tours or product demonstrations.
- Providing information and instructions in Augmented Reality.
- Adding AR to games and other entertainment experiences.
- Creating AR marketing campaigns that attract attention and drive engagement.
By using AR codes, it's possible to create distinctive and captivating experiences that can enrich a broad range of products, services, and materials. The idea of accessing augmented reality content is gaining popularity, especially with the upcoming launch of the Apple Vision Pro headset and its Apple Vision Pro Codes.
Access unique AR 3D modeling tools, including AR Text, AR Photo, AR Portal, AR Video, and AR Logo.
Augmented Reality API
The AR Code API allows users to display text data from a remote server in augmented reality by overlaying it on an AR QR Code in the user's real-world view. To do this, the API accesses the data from our remote AR Cloud server and utilizes AR Code rendering technology.
AR Code API v1.0
The first version lets you generate and edit "Flying Over" codes. This API also provides AR Codes scans statistics.
Our API is the perfect way to display remote data anywhere: member card info, IoT data, pricing display, ...
AR Code API v1.0
Here is an ARCode linked to our API displaying a different quote every day:
Revolutionize every business
The use of AR Code technology is likely to have a significant impact on a variety of professions, including those in the real estate, advertising, education, museum, sports, and manufacturing industries. As a result, we are developing specific solutions for incorporating AR Code technology into their operations:
To help businesses in various industries incorporate specific AR Code experiences, we also have developed a mobile application that allows users to quickly and easily access AR rendering through the use of AR QR Codes. This iOS brandable app allows businesses to create and display their own AR Codes specific experiences. Here is the iOS version.