AR Code Tech | 16/11/2023 |
In today's fast-paced digital world, the beverage industry is constantly seeking innovative ways to engage consumers. AR Code is at the forefront of this revolution, transforming customer interactions with products like soda bottles or coffee paper cups. The technology allows for accessing 3D content in augmented reality by simply scanning an AR QR Code, providing an immersive digital experience without the need for app downloads.
The Rise of Augmented Reality in Beverage Packaging
Augmented Reality has become a vital marketing tool, creating immersive experiences. AR Code technology, integrated into beverage packaging, allows for interactive storytelling, personalized marketing, and unique digital interactions. This approach enhances the consumer-brand connection and provides a competitive edge. Learn about the differences between QR and AR Codes.
The following AR Code experience shows an AR Logo created from an SVG image file our interface:
Interactive Beverage Packaging with AR Code
AR Code technology enables brands to digitally interact with customers through AR QR Codes on packaging, leading to unique, product-specific content such as 3D representations, augmented reality marketing content, and more. Brands like Pizza Hut, Amazon, and Ikea are already utilizing AR Codes to enhance customer experience and distinguish themselves from competitors. This technology makes packaging interactive and informative, offering engaging and informative experiences for customers.
High-Definition 3D Models and AR Videos on Packaging
AR Code technology enables immersive augmented reality experiences featuring high-definition 3D models. Businesses can create unique 3D models or use tools like AR Text, AR Photo, or AR Logo to create simple online 3D models, enhancing customer engagement with interactive AR experiences, which may or may not be linked to a custom URL link. Additionally, AR Video functionality allows businesses to add virtual screens displaying videos with sound on their packaging, providing a unique and engaging experience for customers who scan the AR Code.
For information about the AR Video tool, please refer to our dedicated blog post: AR Videos QR Codes
Unique AR Experiences with AR Code
AR Code technology allows for creating unique and personalized augmented reality experiences for each product. These codes, scannable with any Android or Apple mobile device, offer instant access to immersive AR experiences without the need for additional mobile apps. They are already compatible with AR glasses like the Meta Quest 3 or the Apple Vision Pro, further distinguishing businesses from their competitors and offering distinctive digital experiences to customers.
AR Code technology enhances product packaging by creating immersive and interactive digital experiences, helping businesses differentiate themselves in the market. With unique AR experiences for each product, businesses can offer engaging and personalized digital experiences to their customers. Additional features like high-definition 3D models, AR videos, and remote data display via the API tool provide new opportunities for innovation and customer interaction through AR technology.
Stay tuned for more insights on AR Code's transformation of everyday experiences. Explore other innovative applications of AR Code technology at our blog!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do AR Codes enhance product packaging?
AR Codes offer unique, personalized AR content for each packaging, such as 3D models, AR text, videos, and remote text data, enhancing the customer's interactive experience.
How do businesses create their own AR Codes?
Businesses can create AR Codes on https://ar-code.com, a platform for uploading 3D models or creating simple online 3D models with tools like AR Text, AR Photo, AR Logo, or AR Portal. These AR Codes can be printed on various materials, implemented on web pages, or other digital media.
Can AR Code be used on any type of beverage packaging?
AR Code is versatile and can be applied to various types of beverage packaging, including soda cans, wine bottles or coffee cups, and more, offering a dynamic way to engage with consumers.
41,280 AR experiences
136,923 Scans per day
Latest Blog Posts
- Display Remote Text Data on an AR QR Code with the Flying Text Feature and Its API
- Boosting Social Media Engagement: AR Code's AR Filter Feature for Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook
- AR Videos on the Meta Quest 3 with AR Code: A New Dimension of Immersive Advertising
- Transforming Beverage Packaging Advertising with AR QR Codes
- AR Code on the Meta Quest 3: Enhancing Visualization of 3D Models in Augmented Reality
- AR Code Object Capture App: 3D Scanning and AR QR Code Generation on iOS 17
- Boost User Engagement with Custom Links on AR Code
- How to Create a Customized AR Code Experience?
- AR Portals' 3D Models in GLB and USDZ Formats
- 3DQR vs AR Code: A Comparative Study of QR Code-Based Augmented Reality Solutions
- How to Manage the File Size Limitation for 3D Models on AR Code ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to make a 3D Model optimized for Augmented Reality with AR Code?
- AR Code's Support for Texture Formats in Augmented Reality Rendering
- AR Codes are Automatically Compatible with the Apple Vision Pro and its VisionOS
- Apple Vision Pro Headset Details and its 3D Models USDZ & GLB via an AR Code
- AR FaceTime on the Apple Vision Pro Headset at WWDC 2023
- App Clip Codes and Apple Vision Codes: anchoring Augmented Reality Experiences on iOS 17 and visionOS
- How AR QR Codes in Books and Magazines are Transforming the Reading Experience
- Blippar VS AR Code: WebAR SaaS Platforms Compared
- Digitalizing Restaurant Menus with Augmented Reality QR Codes
- Furniture AR Codes and Their 3D Models in GLB & USDZ Formats
- Brands' AR Logos and Their GLB & USDZ 3D Models
- 8thWall VS AR Code: Comparing WebAR SaaS for Your Business
- Apple Vision Code: The Future of AR and QR Codes on visionOS
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ and AR QR Codes of Concept Cars and Auto Parts
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Corporate Product Catalogs
- Industrial 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR Codes: Equipment, Tools and Machines
- Educational 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR QR Codes: Enhancing Learning for Students
- Metaverse, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality: Apple's and Meta's plans
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ of Museum Artworks and Their AR Codes
- Decorative Vases: downloadable 3D Models GLB & USDZ with corresponding AR Codes
- AR QR Codes for Event Promotional Materials: Brochures, Posters, or Flyers
- Augmented Reality Glasses to Replace Smartphones Within 10 Years ?
- Marketing Agencies can easily offer AR Solutions using AR Code
- Apple Vision Pro Headset: A New Era of Augmented Reality
- Celebrating Christmas with Augmented Reality Codes
- Enhancing Sports Events with AR Code: bring the FIFA World Cup to life
- Augmented Reality QR Codes Enhance Collaborative Product Design
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code
- AR Codes on Packaging to Display 3D Animations, Videos, or Data in Augmented Reality
- Scan AR Codes to Display Products from an Online Store in Augmented Reality
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to Display a 3D Scan Photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- AR Video: Play Videos Over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- AR Logo, to Automatically Design 3D logos from SVG image files
- How to Track and Retarget Users from your AR QR Code Experiences?
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one?