WebAR | 18/12/2023 |
Augmented Reality is revolutionizing the way we interact with digital information. AR Code's Flying Text feature, allows users to display text dynamically and remotely over AR QR Codes. This article explores the capabilities of the Flying Text feature, focusing on its use for displaying remote data and how it integrates with the API for enhanced flexibility and control.
The Capabilities of the Flying Text AR Codes
The Flying Text feature in AR Code enables users to display text in an augmented reality environment using AR QR Codes. It leverages AR.js and A-Frame technology for a seamless and immersive experience. It allows the display of remote data over an AR QR Code, which can be edited and updated in real-time through a web interface or the API.
How to Create and Edit a Flying Text AR Code
To create an AR Code, input all customizable parameters and set a password for future modifications. Successful creation returns a JSON object with the reference ID and AR Code URL.
The Flying Text can be edited directly through the AR Code interface or via the API, offering versatility in managing content remotely.
Editing an AR Code via the interface is fast and simple, just login and click on the dedicated "edit" button of your code. To edit the AR Code through the API, provide the reference ID, password, and new parameters. This process updates the AR experience seamlessly.
- Font Size: Adjust the text size.
- Text Color: Choose from a range of colors to suit your brand or theme.
- Background Size: Modify the background size for clarity and emphasis.
- Background Color: Select a background color to complement your text.
Accessing Scan Statistics and tracking
Understanding user engagement is crucial. Through the AR Code interface, you can access the scan statistics of your AR Codes and deploy tracking. Additionally, by using the API and providing the reference ID and password, users can retrieve detailed scan statistics of their AR Codes, gaining valuable insights into user interactions and the effectiveness of their content.
Please note that tracking and retargeting features are only available for AR Code premium accounts (STANDARD and PRO plans).
Applications and Benefits
Machinery and Industrial Environment
Augmented Reality offers transformative benefits to industrial companies, enhancing efficiency and productivity at multiple levels. The Flying Text feature of AR Code plays a pivotal role in this revolution. By displaying real-time, AR remote data about machinery, servers, sensors, and more, this feature brings critical information directly to the forefront. Workers, particularly in maintenance teams, benefit from this innovative approach as it allows them to access essential data dynamically, directly over the code. This integration not only streamlines the maintenance process but also significantly boosts worker productivity and reduces the time spent on manual data retrieval.
Enhancing Shipment Tracking with AR Code API:
The integration of AR Code's API offers a revolutionary approach to managing logistics. By linking the Flying Text API with AR Codes on packages, companies can display real-time, remote information about their shipments. This feature enables the visualization of critical data such as parcel status, destination, and content references directly over the code. This innovation not only simplifies tracking and management but also significantly boosts operational efficiency, providing a seamless and modern solution for businesses in the realm of shipping and delivery.
In Smart cities, AR Code's Flying Text feature revolutionizes how citizens interact with their urban environment. Providing real-time information through AR QR Codes, this technology enhances access to essential city services like public transport schedules and environmental monitoring. It facilitates efficient urban living, from easing daily commutes to enabling informed participation in community activities. By integrating AR into cityscapes, smart cities enhance both citizen engagement and operational efficiency.
Marketing and Advertising
In marketing, the Flying Text feature enables brands to dynamically update promotional content or advertisements over their AR QR Codes, keeping the messaging fresh and relevant. It could also display remote data about a promotional code or offer.
For educational purposes, this feature can augment physical locations or objects with informative text, providing an interactive learning environment.
At events, the Flying Text can be used to display real-time information such as schedules or speaker details, improving the attendee experience.
The Flying Text feature of AR Code, with its ability to display remote data on an AR QR Code, offers a novel and impactful way of engaging with digital content in the physical world. As we continue to explore the possibilities of AR, the Flying Text feature stands as a testament to the innovative spirit of AR technology.
For more insights and updates on augmented reality technologies, visit our blog at AR Code Blog.
Frequently asked questions
What is the Flying Text feature in AR Code?
The Flying Text feature in AR Code allows users to display dynamic and remote text data over AR QR Codes. It utilizes AR.js and A-Frame technology for an immersive augmented reality experience.
How can I create an AR Code with the Flying Text feature?
To create an AR Code with the Flying Text feature, input all customizable parameters such as font size, text color, background size, and background color, and set a password for future edits. A successful creation returns a JSON object with the reference ID and AR Code URL.
Can the Flying Text feature be edited after creation?
Yes, the Flying Text can be edited directly through the AR Code interface or via the API. Editing via the interface is fast and straightforward, while editing through the API requires the reference ID, password, and new parameters.
What are some applications of the Flying Text feature?
The Flying Text feature has various applications including in machinery and industrial environments, shipment tracking, smart city implementations, marketing, advertising, education, and event management.
How does the Flying Text feature enhance user engagement in smart cities?
In smart cities, the Flying Text feature enhances user engagement by providing real-time information through AR QR Codes. This technology improves access to city services and facilitates efficient urban living.
43,956 AR experiences
152,861 Scans per day
Latest Blog Posts
- AR Code's 3D Modeling Apps for the Apple Vision Pro
- Tutorial on Leveraging the AR Code API Key
- Comprehensive Guide to AR Code SaaS Plans and Licenses
- AI Code: Augment Reality Using AI Assistance Through AR QR Codes
- Display Remote Text Data on an AR QR Code with the Flying Text Feature and Its API
- Boosting Social Media Engagement: AR Code's AR Filter Feature for Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook
- AR Videos on the Meta Quest 3 with AR Code: A New Dimension of Immersive Advertising
- Transforming Beverage Packaging Advertising with AR QR Codes
- AR Code on the Meta Quest 3: Enhancing Visualization of 3D Models in Augmented Reality
- AR Code Object Capture App: 3D Scanning and AR QR Code Generation on iOS 17
- Boost User Engagement with Custom Links on AR Code
- How to Create a Customized AR Code Experience?
- AR Portals' 3D Models in GLB and USDZ Formats
- 3DQR vs AR Code: A Comparative Study of QR Code-Based Augmented Reality Solutions
- How to Manage the File Size Limitation for 3D Models on AR Code ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to make a 3D Model optimized for Augmented Reality with AR Code?
- AR Code's Support for Texture Formats in Augmented Reality Rendering
- AR Codes are Automatically Compatible with the Apple Vision Pro and its VisionOS
- Apple Vision Pro Headset Details and its 3D Models USDZ & GLB via an AR Code
- AR FaceTime on the Apple Vision Pro Headset
- App Clip Codes and Apple Vision Codes: anchoring Augmented Reality Experiences on iOS 17 and visionOS
- How AR QR Codes in Books and Magazines are Transforming the Reading Experience
- Blippar VS AR Code: WebAR SaaS Platforms Compared
- Digitalizing Restaurant Menus with Augmented Reality QR Codes
- Furniture AR Codes and Their 3D Models in GLB & USDZ Formats
- Brands' AR Logos and Their GLB & USDZ 3D Models
- 8thWall VS AR Code: Comparing WebAR SaaS for Your Business
- Apple Vision Code: The Future of AR and QR Codes on visionOS
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ and AR QR Codes of Concept Cars and Auto Parts
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Corporate Product Catalogs
- Industrial 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR Codes: Equipment, Tools and Machines
- Educational 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR QR Codes: Enhancing Learning for Students
- Metaverse, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality: Apple's and Meta's plans
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ of Museum Artworks and Their AR Codes
- Decorative Vases: downloadable 3D Models GLB & USDZ with corresponding AR Codes
- AR QR Codes for Event Promotional Materials: Brochures, Posters, or Flyers
- Augmented Reality Glasses to Replace Smartphones Within 10 Years ?
- Marketing Agencies can easily offer AR Solutions using AR Code
- Apple Vision Pro Headset: A New Era of Augmented Reality
- Celebrating Christmas with Augmented Reality Codes
- Enhancing Sports Events with AR Code: bring the FIFA World Cup to life
- Augmented Reality QR Codes Enhance Collaborative Product Design
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code
- AR Codes on Packaging to Display 3D Animations, Videos, or Data in Augmented Reality
- Scan AR Codes to Display Products from an Online Store in Augmented Reality
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to Display a 3D Scan Photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?