Monday 7th of November 2022 07:47:24 AM |
Your product packaging comes to life with AR Code. Place an AR QR Code on it to automatically give it the power to display 3D content in Augmented Reality. Customers can easily scan an AR Code via their smartphones (Apple and Android without any app download) and experience augmented reality in their direct environment.
AR Code enhances impersonal, non-interactive packaging
AR Code is a revolutionary new way to engage digitally by scanning a QR Code on a packaging. Using augmented reality, your customers can unlock fun and informative content that is totally unique to their product.
Today most of the packaging provides a small printed information about the product like who made it. With Augmented Reality Codes, it is possible to make your packaging interactive. Now your customers can experience a 3D representation of the product, tutorials, marketing content and more before opening the package!
Many brands are already using AR Codes to offer a unique digital experience to their customers: Pizza hut, Amazon, Ikea ...
Each package can have its own AR Code
With AR Code, you can create a unique AR experience for every product you sell, personalized to your brand. Rather than accessing a web page with a basic QR Code, an AR Code provides instant access to an immersive and interactive augmented reality experience without the need to download any mobile app. An AR Code can be scanned universally by any Android or Apple mobile device, and soon by any AR glasses.
Once created on ar-code.com, all you have to do is print your AR Codes wherever you want, packaging, documents, showcase... Or implement them on web pages or any digital support.
AR Codes to display high definition 3D models
The most impressive AR experiences are those that display an immersive 3D model. On the ar-code.com interface, you can upload your own 3D model or create simple 3D models online with our AR Text, AR Photo, AR logo, and AR Portal tools.
AR Codes to display AR Videos
Our AR Video feature allows companies to add a virtual screen playing video with sound on packaging. This video can be an advertisement or a tutorial for example.
AR Codes on packaging for displaying remote data with our API
With our API tool to view data remotely on an AR code, you can easily track your shipment. Linked to our API, your AR code can display textual information available remotely on your servers. Like the status of a parcel, information on its destination or the reference of its contents.
17,704 AR experiences
18,388 Scans per day
Top Blog Posts
- How do I scan AR Codes?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- AR QR Codes: the future of Interactive Advertising
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR photo on AR Code
- AR Video: play videos over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one ?
- What is the difference between a QR Code and an AR Code?
- AR Code technology, the future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- AR Codes: How they work & applications in education
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- How to use Augmented Reality Codes in Real Estate business?
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in sports centers
- AR Logo, to automatically design 3D logos from SVG image files
- Uploading 3D models on AR Code, what File Size and Format?
- How Augmented Reality Codes can make our Cities Smarter
- How to display a 3D scan photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- How to create "Text to AR" experiences with the AR Text app by AR Code?
- How to track and retarget users from your AR QR Code experiences?
- Here is how AR Code is going to transform industrial and manufacturing companies
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- AR Codes on packaging to display 3D animations, videos, or data in Augmented Reality
- Scan AR Codes to display products from an online store in Augmented Reality
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code