Apple ARKit | 14/12/2023 |
Today marks a historic moment where reality merges with digital augmentation as the AR Code Object Capture app officially launches alongside the release of iOS 17 and iPadOS 17, immersing users in a new era of interactive and immersive experiences.
Let's explore the groundbreaking capabilities of the AR Code Object Capture app in capturing objects in 3D and generating AR QR codes instantly, reshaping the landscape of digital interaction.
Step into the Future with AR Code
The highly anticipated AR Code Object Capture app is now live, signaling a paradigm shift in the field of Augmented Reality. This app serves as a bridge to a world where capturing 3D objects is not only fast but also remarkably user-friendly, allowing even beginners to create realistic 3D models easily and accurately.
3D Scanning Statues with the AR Code Capture App
Prepare to be awestruck as we unveil two captivating videos that demonstrate the extraordinary capabilities of our cutting-edge AR Code capture app. Our first video takes you to the heart of the iconic city of Paris, where we cast a spotlight on a remarkable statue nestled within the exquisite garden of the Palais-Royal. The intricate details of this masterpiece come to life as our app seamlessly scans and highlights every nuance.
But the journey doesn't stop there. In our second video, we transport you to the far reaches of Japan, where we embark on a fascinating expedition to 3D scan a historic Komainu (狛犬) statue from a traditional temple. Witness the perfect fusion of age-old tradition and modern technology as this ancient relic is transformed into a digital marvel before your eyes.
For discerning museums and esteemed heritage associations, our free 3D scanning app is nothing short of a game-changer. Immerse yourself in its impressive features, including effortless 3D scanning, lightning-fast 3D modeling, and the ability to generate dynamic AR QR codes. With this tool at your disposal, you hold the key to preserving and presenting history like never before. Join us on this remarkable journey as we bridge the gap between the tangible and the digital, ensuring the legacy of the past endures for generations to come.
Creating 3D Models with Ease
Imagine capturing the essence of an exquisite vase or a beloved artwork in your home in a digital format that feels as tangible as holding it in your hands. The AR Code Object Capture app brings this vision to life, guiding users through an automated process of object capture. The app intelligently outlines a bounding box around the object to be captured, directing the user to circle around it to ensure optimal image capture from different angles.
Furthermore, the app expertly assists in capturing the object from all possible perspectives, even suggesting capturing the bottom to enhance the depth and authenticity of the final 3D model. In just a few minutes, your object takes on a new life in the digital realm, ready to be shared and admired in an AR environment.
Instant AR QR Code Generation: A New Dimension of Sharing
Enhancing user convenience, the AR Code Object Capture app introduces the innovation of instant AR QR code generation. Once your 3D model is created, the app enables you to generate an AR QR Code that represents your captured object. This code can be shared with friends, family, or colleagues, granting them immediate access to view and engage with your 3D creation in an augmented reality space.
This feature not only innovates a more interactive method of sharing your creations but also opens up opportunities for educational AR, professional AR, and creative AR to convey ideas and concepts in a more immersive and captivating way.
Embarking on a Journey of AR Innovation
As we embark on a transformative journey in digital interaction, the AR Code Object Capture app emerges as a pivotal player, offering users a chance to step into tomorrow's augmented reality today. From effortlessly creating lifelike 3D models to sharing them through instant AR QR Codes, the app is poised to redefine how we perceive and engage with the world around us.
Join us in this momentous journey with the AR Code Object Capture app, where imagination meets innovation, and where the future is now within your reach. Stay tuned for a voyage of discovery that transcends the boundaries of reality, one 3D object at a time.
Frequently asked questions
What is the AR Code Object Capture app?
The AR Code Object Capture app is a newly launched application for iOS 17 and iPadOS 17. It allows users to capture objects in 3D and generate AR QR codes instantly, offering an immersive and interactive experience. The app simplifies the process of creating lifelike 3D models and sharing them in an AR environment.
How does the AR Code Object Capture app revolutionize 3D object capture?
The app harnesses the advanced Object Capture technology in iOS 17 and iPadOS 17, enabling users to create intricate 3D models from a series of photos taken from various angles. It stands at the forefront of photogrammetry advancements, turning the traditionally complex process of 3D model creation into a user-friendly experience that doesn't require technical expertise.
How can I create a 3D model using the AR Code Object Capture app?
Users can create a 3D model by circling around the object they wish to capture, allowing the app to take photos from diverse angles. The app provides a bounding box around the object and guides the user in capturing all conceivable perspectives of it, including the bottom. After a few minutes, the app processes these images to produce a lifelike 3D model ready for AR viewing and sharing.
What's the significance of the instant AR QR code generation feature?
Once a user creates a 3D model using the app, they can instantly generate an AR QR Code that encapsulates the captured object. This code can be shared, granting recipients immediate access to view and interact with the 3D model in an augmented reality space. This innovative feature paves the way for a more engaging method of sharing creations and holds potential for educational, professional, and creative AR applications.
How will the AR Code Object Capture app impact the future of AR and digital interaction?
The app signifies a major shift in the augmented reality domain by democratizing the process of creating and sharing 3D models. It's positioned to change the way we perceive and interact with our surroundings, merging reality with digital augmentation. As users create lifelike 3D models and share them through AR QR Codes, the app serves as a stepping stone into a new era of digital interaction that blurs the lines between the tangible and virtual worlds.
44,158 AR experiences
153,938 Scans per day
Latest Blog Posts
- Digital Transformation of Museums with AI QR Codes
- AR Code's 3D Modeling Apps for the Apple Vision Pro
- Tutorial on Leveraging the AR Code API Key
- Comprehensive Guide to AR Code SaaS Plans and Licenses
- AI Code: Augment Reality Using AI Assistance Through AR QR Codes
- Display Remote Text Data on an AR QR Code with the Flying Text Feature and Its API
- Boosting Social Media Engagement: AR Code's AR Filter Feature for Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook
- AR Videos on the Meta Quest 3 with AR Code: A New Dimension of Immersive Advertising
- Transforming Beverage Packaging Advertising with AR QR Codes
- AR Code on the Meta Quest 3: Enhancing Visualization of 3D Models in Augmented Reality
- AR Code Object Capture App: 3D Scanning and AR QR Code Generation on iOS 17
- Boost User Engagement with Custom Links on AR Code
- How to Create a Customized AR Code Experience?
- AR Portals' 3D Models in GLB and USDZ Formats
- 3DQR vs AR Code: A Comparative Study of QR Code-Based Augmented Reality Solutions
- How to Manage the File Size Limitation for 3D Models on AR Code ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to make a 3D Model optimized for Augmented Reality with AR Code?
- AR Code's Support for Texture Formats in Augmented Reality Rendering
- AR Codes are Automatically Compatible with the Apple Vision Pro and its VisionOS
- Apple Vision Pro Headset Details and its 3D Models USDZ & GLB via an AR Code
- AR FaceTime on the Apple Vision Pro Headset
- App Clip Codes and Apple Vision Codes: anchoring Augmented Reality Experiences on iOS 17 and visionOS
- How AR QR Codes in Books and Magazines are Transforming the Reading Experience
- Blippar VS AR Code: WebAR SaaS Platforms Compared
- Digitalizing Restaurant Menus with Augmented Reality QR Codes
- Furniture AR Codes and Their 3D Models in GLB & USDZ Formats
- Brands' AR Logos and Their GLB & USDZ 3D Models
- 8thWall VS AR Code: Comparing WebAR SaaS for Your Business
- Apple Vision Code: The Future of AR and QR Codes on visionOS
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ and AR QR Codes of Concept Cars and Auto Parts
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Corporate Product Catalogs
- Industrial 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR Codes: Equipment, Tools and Machines
- Educational 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR QR Codes: Enhancing Learning for Students
- Metaverse, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality: Apple's and Meta's plans
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ of Museum Artworks and Their AR Codes
- Decorative Vases: downloadable 3D Models GLB & USDZ with corresponding AR Codes
- AR QR Codes for Event Promotional Materials: Brochures, Posters, or Flyers
- Augmented Reality Glasses to Replace Smartphones Within 10 Years ?
- Marketing Agencies can easily offer AR Solutions using AR Code
- Apple Vision Pro Headset: A New Era of Augmented Reality
- Celebrating Christmas with Augmented Reality Codes
- Enhancing Sports Events with AR Code: bring the FIFA World Cup to life
- Augmented Reality QR Codes Enhance Collaborative Product Design
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code
- AR Codes on Packaging to Display 3D Animations, Videos, or Data in Augmented Reality
- Scan AR Codes to Display Products from an Online Store in Augmented Reality
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to Display a 3D Scan Photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code