Tutorials | Friday 15th of July 2022 11:12:11 AM
3D CAD models are created for use in professional settings such as industry, manufacturing, architecture firms, and design studios. These 3D files can be manipulated and edited using specialized CAD software.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
Tutorials | Wednesday 22nd of June 2022 03:09:28 PM
We previously published a tutorial on reducing the size of any 3D model with Blender, a method suitable for most 3D models including animated ones. But for some static CAD models that have very high definition, there is a way to get a better result for your final AR render.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
Tutorials | Sunday 10th of April 2022 10:40:05 AM
Blender is an open-source tool for creating 3D art. It can import and export files in various formats, including GLB, GLTF, DAE, ABC, USD, BVH, PLY, STL, FBX, and X3D. This versatility makes it useful for a wide range of 3D files and projects. (https://www.blender.org/download/).
Tutorials | Monday 21st of March 2022 06:17:28 AM
AR Code is a platform that allows users to upload photogrammetric scans of their creations and easily render them in augmented reality. You can then share them anywhere with their AR QR Codes.
Tutorials | Monday 22nd of November 2021 09:53:30 AM
AR Portals are immersive augmented reality experiences that can meet many business needs, especially those of companies that need to immerse their prospect in their product or service before the act of buying.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
Tutorials | Thursday 19th of November 2020 07:55:39 AM
AR Code Studio is an online 3D editing software, it allows you to create and convert 3D files and export them in various files format. This online 3D studio is part of the AR Code project, an augmented reality cloud service that generates AR QR codes.
Tutorials | Tuesday 28th of April 2020 10:10:47 AM
We have developed 2 intuitive interfaces to generate 3D AR text from typing:
Tutorials | Sunday 26th of April 2020 09:40:36 AM
We have developed 2 interfaces that allow users to easily create 3D AR photos. The 2 interfaces provide users with easy and intuitive ways to create and access 3D AR photos, making this technology more accessible and user-friendly.
Find on this page the AR Code tutorials. They are a great way for individuals to learn about and explore the capabilities of AR Code technology.
There are a wide range of AR tutorials available, including those that focus on 3D modeling and those that focus on the AR Code interface.
3D modeling tutorials
3D modeling tutorials can be a great resource for individuals who are interested in creating 3D models for use in AR applications. These tutorials can cover a wide range of topics, including basic 3D modeling techniques, advanced modeling techniques, and tips and tricks for creating more realistic and immersive models. Some popular 3D modeling software programs that are commonly used in AR include Blender, Maya, and 3ds Max.
AR Code interface tutorials, creation and management
AR Code interface tutorials, are geared towards individuals who are interested in using AR Code technology to create and display AR content. These tutorials can cover a wide range of topics, including how to create AR Codes, how to display AR content through AR Codes, and how to customize the appearance and functionality of AR Codes.
19,414 AR experiences
20,585 Scans per day
Top Blog Posts
- How do I scan AR Codes?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- AR QR Codes: The Future of Interactive Advertising
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR photo on AR Code
- AR Video: play videos over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one ?
- What is the difference between a QR Code and an AR Code?
- AR Code technology, the future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- AR Codes: How they work & applications in education
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- How to use Augmented Reality Codes in Real Estate business?
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Sports Centers
- AR Logo, to automatically design 3D logos from SVG image files
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to display a 3D scan photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- Uploading 3D models on AR Code, what File Size and Format?
- How Augmented Reality Codes can make our Cities Smarter
- How to create "Text to AR" experiences with the AR Text app by AR Code?
- How to track and retarget users from your AR QR Code experiences?
- Here is how AR Code is going to transform industrial and manufacturing companies
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- Scan AR Codes to display products from an online store in Augmented Reality
- AR Codes on packaging to display 3D animations, videos, or data in Augmented Reality
- Enhancing Sports Events with AR Code: bring the FIFA World Cup to life
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code
- Celebrating Christmas with Augmented Reality Codes
- Augmented Reality Codes enhance collaborative product design
- Apple to Release Augmented Reality Headset in spring 2023
- Marketing Agencies can easily offer AR Solutions using AR Code
- AR QR Codes for Event Promotional Materials: Brochures, Posters, or Flyers
- Augmented Reality Glasses to Replace Smartphones Within 10 Years ?