AR Code Tech | 11/03/2023 |
Discover the power of Augmented Reality technology and transform your business cards into unforgettable interactive experiences. With just a smartphone and an AR Code printed on your card, you can captivate your prospects and leave a lasting impression.
AR Code: Transforming Business Cards into Interactive Experiences
AR Code is a cutting-edge technology that enables you to create immersive AR experiences through AR QR Codes. These codes provide easy access to engaging content on your business cards.
Revolutionize your business cards using AR Code to showcase a 3D logo, 3D text, an AR Video, or a 3D model, all without requiring your prospects to download any additional apps.
AR Video Example on a Business Card
Learn more about AR Videos: Play Videos over Augmented Reality QR Codes
AR 3D Logo Example on a Business Card
Discover more about AR Logos: AR Logo: Automatically Design 3D Logos from SVG Image Files
Design Your Own AR Business Card
Elevate your business cards with embedded AR content, viewable universally on smartphones and tablets, and create a memorable connection with your prospects.
Frequently asked questions
What are AR Business Cards, and how do they work?
Augmented Reality Business Cards are an innovative way to transform traditional business cards into interactive and engaging experiences. By using AR Code technology, you can create AR experiences such as 3D logos, 3D texts, AR videos, or 3D models that are associated with AR QR Codes printed on your business cards. When scanned with a compatible device, the AR content is displayed, providing an unforgettable experience for your prospects without needing to download any additional apps.
Are AR Business Cards compatible with all smartphones and tablets?
With AR Code technology, AR Business Cards are designed to be universally accessible on a wide range of devices. They are compatible with devices running the latest versions of Apple's ARKit or Google's ARCore, as well as any device supporting WebAR. This ensures that the majority of smartphones and tablets can access and display the AR content on your business cards.
How can I create my own AR Business Card?
To create your own AR Business Card, you can use AR Code technology to generate various AR experiences such as AR Texts, AR Videos, AR Logos, AR Photos, or AR Portals. Once you have created your AR content, simply print the corresponding AR QR Code on your business cards to provide your prospects with an engaging and memorable experience.
31,970 AR experiences
114,315 Scans per day
Latest Blog Posts
- AR Code Object Capture App: 3D Scanning and AR QR Code Generation on iOS 17
- Boost User Engagement with Custom Links on AR Code
- How to Create a Customized AR Code Experience?
- AR Portals' 3D Models in GLB and USDZ Formats
- 3DQR vs AR Code: A Comparative Study of QR Code-Based Augmented Reality Solutions
- How to Manage the File Size Limitation for 3D Models on AR Code ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to make a 3D Model optimized for Augmented Reality with AR Code?
- AR Code's Support for Texture Formats in Augmented Reality Rendering
- AR Codes are Automatically Compatible with the Apple Vision Pro and its VisionOS
- Apple Vision Pro Headset Details and its 3D Models USDZ & GLB via an AR Code
- AR FaceTime on the Apple Vision Pro Headset at WWDC 2023
- App Clip Codes and Apple Vision Codes: anchoring Augmented Reality Experiences on iOS 17 and visionOS
- How AR QR Codes in Books and Magazines are Transforming the Reading Experience
- Blippar VS AR Code: WebAR SaaS Platforms Compared
- Digitalizing Restaurant Menus with Augmented Reality QR Codes
- Furniture AR Codes and Their 3D Models in GLB & USDZ Formats
- Brands' AR Logos and Their GLB & USDZ 3D Models
- 8thWall VS AR Code: Comparing WebAR SaaS for Your Business
- Apple Vision Code: The Future of AR and QR Codes on visionOS
- Scan AR Codes to Display Products from an Online Store in Augmented Reality
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ and AR QR Codes of Concept Cars and Auto Parts
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- How Do I Scan AR Codes?
- AR QR Codes: The Future of Interactive Advertising
- AR Video: Play Videos Over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- How AR Code is going to Transform Industrial and Manufacturing Companies
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- How to Track and Retarget Users from your AR QR Code Experiences?
- AR Code Technology, The Future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to Display a 3D Scan Photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- AR Logo, to Automatically Design 3D logos from SVG image files
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- Uploading 3D Models on AR Code, What File Size and Format?
- Metaverse, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality: Apple's and Meta's plans
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ of Museum Artworks and Their AR Codes
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Corporate Product Catalogs
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- Decorative Vases: downloadable 3D Models GLB & USDZ with corresponding AR Codes
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR 3D Photo on AR Code
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Sports Centers
- Industrial 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR Codes: Equipment, Tools and Machines
- Educational 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR QR Codes: Enhancing Learning for Students
- Marketing Agencies can easily offer AR Solutions using AR Code
- AR QR Codes for Event Promotional Materials: Brochures, Posters, or Flyers
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code
- Augmented Reality Glasses to Replace Smartphones Within 10 Years ?
- AR Codes: How They Work & Applications in Education