Sunday 23rd of January 2022 10:19:41 AM |
Augmented reality is increasingly used in daily activities on the Internet. Mainly displayed on social networks with Snapchat, Instagram or TikTok AR filters, this technology is also implemented on various websites, products or applications.
To be a digitized company in 2022, it is essential to study the possibilities of implementing augmented reality in your activity.
AR Logo to make your own 3D logo in less than 5 seconds
AR Code is a universal technology that enables smartphones to display Augmented Reality content without downloading any app.
One of the first areas to target for the implementation of AR within your business is marketing or branding. To do so, AR Code offers a wide range of possibilities for creation and implementation, one of which is particularly effective and easy to implement: Generating your brand logo in AR.
From your logo's .SVG file, you can get the automatic modeling of its 3D version and then anchor it with an AR Code.
Augmented Reality logo demo:
An AR Logo will add a dash of originality to your work and improve its recognition value. Put your logo on your business card, products packaging, documentation or anywhere else that needs a creative touch.
Let's see how to create a 3D Logo on AR Code
Creating an AR Logo is a simple process. First make sure your logo is an SVG file. This graphic format is the default format for the creation of logos, if you don’t have one, your graphic designer can provide you with one on request. Once you have your file, follow these instructions:
- Log in to your AR Code account and click on the "AR Logo" type of experience
- Upload your file, and a 3D prototype appears.
- Change the depth as desired (1 to 30).
- Change the glossyness of its texture (Max: 10)
- Change the scale (Max: 30)
- Select its position, vertical or horizontal.
- Select the overlay. This parameter depends on the structure of your SVG, test both possibilities to keep the best one.
- Generate your AR Logo which will be automatically anchored behind an AR Code.
AR Code SaaS have a lot of features
AR Code offers 7 types of easily modelable AR experiences.
- AR Text, to obtain stylized texts in 3D
- AR Photo, for AR display of photos or documents
- AR Portal, for an immersive AR experience
- Text flyover, to display remote data on an AR code
- AR Filter, to anchor the AR experiences of social networks behind a AR QR Code
- AR Video, to play flying videos over an AR Code
- AR Logo
- 3D files upload, to use your own 3D files
These augmented reality modeling features equip you with a variety of tools for creating, managing, and sharing your AR experiences.
AR Code interface lets you follow tracking statistics regarding access to your AR experiences as well as set up retargeting-type tracking tools to target the scanners of your AR campaigns.
Additionally, AR experience access can be tailored to your taste with the custom pages feature. An API key permits third-party use of your AR Code account. Our PRO accounts feature a Teamwork feature. And premium users have access to various tools that help you manage your Augmented Reality campaigns.
17,704 AR experiences
18,391 Scans per day
Top Blog Posts
- How do I scan AR Codes?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- AR QR Codes: the future of Interactive Advertising
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR photo on AR Code
- AR Video: play videos over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one ?
- What is the difference between a QR Code and an AR Code?
- AR Code technology, the future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- AR Codes: How they work & applications in education
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- How to use Augmented Reality Codes in Real Estate business?
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in sports centers
- AR Logo, to automatically design 3D logos from SVG image files
- Uploading 3D models on AR Code, what File Size and Format?
- How Augmented Reality Codes can make our Cities Smarter
- How to display a 3D scan photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- How to create "Text to AR" experiences with the AR Text app by AR Code?
- How to track and retarget users from your AR QR Code experiences?
- Here is how AR Code is going to transform industrial and manufacturing companies
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- AR Codes on packaging to display 3D animations, videos, or data in Augmented Reality
- Scan AR Codes to display products from an online store in Augmented Reality
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code