Thursday 23rd of December 2021 07:18:45 AM |
A Custom Page is a special page that will appear between your AR Code scan and its AR experience display. On this custom page you can add a banner and a logo along with an URL link and two messages to represent your brand or company.
Here is an example of a Custom Page
A custom page is a great way to give users a taste of your brand, message, or company values. It can be used to drive user behavior before accessing the AR experience.
AR Code Custom Pages creation
Custom pages creation can be done on the AR Code interface by premium users only. You can create 50 custom pages with a STANDARD account or 500 custom pages with a PRO account. You can set up a custom page for each of your AR experiences.
Creating a customized page is simple and easy. Just open the AR Code dashboard, select the “Custom Pages” link, and click on “Add new.” The creation interface looks like the following:
If you have more questions regarding the Custom Pages feature please contact our support.
3966 AR experiences
622 Scans per day
Top Blog Posts
- How do I scan AR Codes? 04/25/2020
- AR QR Codes: the future of Interactive Advertising 06/06/2020
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR photo on AR Code 04/26/2020
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code studio ? 11/19/2020
- AR Code technology & the future of Museums 06/05/2020
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D text on AR Code 04/28/2020
- AR Codes: How they work & applications in education 06/13/2020
- What is the difference between a QR Code and an AR Code? 04/26/2021
- How to use Augmented Reality Codes in Real Estate business? 05/13/2020
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in sports centers 06/07/2020
- How Augmented Reality Codes can make our Cities Smarter 09/13/2020
- How to create "Text to AR" experiences with the AR Text app by AR Code? 02/04/2021
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code? 11/22/2021
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one ? 12/23/2021
- Uploading 3D models on AR Code, what File Size and Format? 12/20/2021