Thursday 23rd of December 2021 07:18:45 AM |
A Custom Page is a special page that will appear between your AR Code scan and its AR experience display. On this custom page you can add a banner and a logo along with an URL link and two messages to represent your brand or company.
Here is an example of a Custom Page
A custom page is a great way to give users a taste of your brand, message, or company values. It can be used to drive user behavior before accessing the AR experience.
AR Code Custom Pages creation
Custom pages creation can be done on the AR Code interface by premium users only. You can create 50 custom pages with a STANDARD account or 500 custom pages with a PRO account. You can set up a custom page for each of your AR experiences.
Creating a customized page is simple and easy. Just open the AR Code dashboard, select the “Custom Pages” link, and click on “Add new.” The creation interface looks like the following:
If you have more questions regarding the Custom Pages feature please contact our support.
8311 AR experiences
1,285 Scans per day
Top Blog Posts
- How do I scan AR Codes?
- AR QR Codes: the future of Interactive Advertising
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR photo on AR Code
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- AR Video: play videos over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- AR Code technology, the future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- What is the difference between a QR Code and an AR Code?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- AR Codes: How they work & applications in education
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- How to use Augmented Reality Codes in Real Estate business?
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in sports centers
- How Augmented Reality Codes can make our Cities Smarter
- AR Logo, to automatically design 3D logos from SVG image files
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- Uploading 3D models on AR Code, what File Size and Format?
- How to create "Text to AR" experiences with the AR Text app by AR Code?
- How to display a 3D scan photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- How to track and retarget users from your AR QR Code experiences?
- Here is how AR Code is going to transform industrial and manufacturing companies
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- Scan AR Codes to display products from an online store in Augmented Reality