Apple Vision Pro | 06/07/2023 |
Welcome to the future of augmented reality, where AR Codes are setting new standards in the seamless fusion of the physical and digital worlds. With the advent of Apple's ground-breaking Vision Pro AR headset and our trailblazing technology, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible in AR.
In this blog post, we'll guide you through the seamless integration of AR Codes with Apple's AR ecosystem, highlighting the game-changing potential of the Universal Scene Description (USDZ) file format.
AR Code's seamless Integration, No Extra Apps Required
Have you ever found yourself hampered by the need for additional apps to handle your AR models? With our AR Code technology, those days are over. Experience direct interaction with your 3D models within the VisionOS, all without the need for any supplementary apps. This innovation simplifies your augmented reality journey, making it as seamless and user-friendly as possible.
VisionOS is an all-new Operating Sytem developed for the Apple Vision Pro AR headset that provides an infinite spatial canvas for designing and building a whole new range of apps and games. It revolutionizes the user experience in 3D, allowing for a spectrum of immersion, from being connected to the surroundings to a complete immersion into a created world.
AR Portals on the Apple Vision Pro
With our technology, any AR Portals that you create and anchor using AR Code can now be viewed automatically on the Apple Vision Pro Headset and its visionOS.
With AR Code and its feature AR Portal, you can transform a simple 360 photo into an immersive AR Portal accessible from any device running on Android, iOS, iPadOS or visionOS.
Strategic Compatibility with USDZ: Apple/Pixar's 3D File Format
At AR Code, our initial strategic decision aimed at enhancing the usability and versatility of our AR platform. That's why we chose to align our AR Code technology with the USDZ file format - a collaboration-friendly, non-destructive editing framework for 3D computer graphics data.
Developed by Pixar and first published as open-source software in 2016, USDZ is widely used across numerous sectors including visual effects, architecture, design, robotics, and CAD. By adapting to this versatile format, your 3D AR experiences are automatically converted during the upload process, ensuring optimal display in an immersive AR environment like on the Apple Vision Pro.
To download various 3D files in the USDZ format please visit our page : GLB & USDZ 3D Models for Augmented Reality
Ready for the Future: Compatibility with Upcoming AR Apple Devices
Our AR Code technology is not only compatible with existing Apple and Android devices but is also future-proof. We've engineered our AR Codes to work flawlessly with all upcoming AR-enabled Apple and Android devices. The first of these futuristic devices is the highly anticipated Apple Vision Pro. This AR headset, coupled with our AR Codes, offers a next-level immersive augmented reality experience like no other.
Start Creating Your AR Experiences Today
Don't hold back; start creating and enjoying your AR experiences on the Apple Vision Pro, iPhone, iPad, and even Android devices today. Kickstart your journey into the captivating realm of augmented reality. The future is here, and it's more interactive and immersive than ever, thanks to AR Codes and the power of the USDZ file format.
The harmonious blend of AR Codes, Apple Vision Pro, and the innovative USDZ file format is setting new standards in augmented reality. With seamless integration, strategic compatibility, and readiness for future Apple devices, your 3D AR experiences are about to leap into a whole new dimension.
Immerse yourself in the revolutionary world of interactive 3D experiences made possible by AR Codes, Apple Vision Pro, and USDZ. Let the AR revolution begin!
Frequently asked questions
What is the unique advantage of AR Code technology for handling AR models?
With our AR Code technology, there is no need for additional apps to handle your AR models. You can directly interact with your 3D models within VisionOS, providing a seamless and user-friendly augmented reality experience.
What is VisionOS and how does it change the user experience in 3D?
VisionOS is an all-new Operating System developed for the Apple Vision Pro AR headset. It provides an infinite spatial canvas for designing and building a range of apps and games. It revolutionizes the 3D user experience by allowing a spectrum of immersion levels, ranging from being connected to surroundings to complete immersion into a created world.
Why did AR Code choose to align its technology with the USDZ file format?
AR Code strategically aligned with the USDZ file format to enhance the usability and versatility of our AR platform. The USDZ file format is a collaboration-friendly, non-destructive editing framework for 3D computer graphics data, and by adapting to this format, your 3D AR experiences are automatically converted during the upload process for optimal display in an immersive AR environment.
How does AR Code technology future-proof itself?
Our AR Code technology is engineered to be future-proof. It is not only compatible with existing Apple and Android devices but has been designed to work flawlessly with all upcoming AR-enabled Apple and Android devices, including the highly anticipated Apple Vision Pro.
31,986 AR experiences
114,330 Scans per day
Latest Blog Posts
- AR Code Object Capture App: 3D Scanning and AR QR Code Generation on iOS 17
- Boost User Engagement with Custom Links on AR Code
- How to Create a Customized AR Code Experience?
- AR Portals' 3D Models in GLB and USDZ Formats
- 3DQR vs AR Code: A Comparative Study of QR Code-Based Augmented Reality Solutions
- How to Manage the File Size Limitation for 3D Models on AR Code ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to make a 3D Model optimized for Augmented Reality with AR Code?
- AR Code's Support for Texture Formats in Augmented Reality Rendering
- AR Codes are Automatically Compatible with the Apple Vision Pro and its VisionOS
- Apple Vision Pro Headset Details and its 3D Models USDZ & GLB via an AR Code
- AR FaceTime on the Apple Vision Pro Headset at WWDC 2023
- App Clip Codes and Apple Vision Codes: anchoring Augmented Reality Experiences on iOS 17 and visionOS
- How AR QR Codes in Books and Magazines are Transforming the Reading Experience
- Blippar VS AR Code: WebAR SaaS Platforms Compared
- Digitalizing Restaurant Menus with Augmented Reality QR Codes
- Furniture AR Codes and Their 3D Models in GLB & USDZ Formats
- Brands' AR Logos and Their GLB & USDZ 3D Models
- 8thWall VS AR Code: Comparing WebAR SaaS for Your Business
- Apple Vision Code: The Future of AR and QR Codes on visionOS
- Scan AR Codes to Display Products from an Online Store in Augmented Reality
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ and AR QR Codes of Concept Cars and Auto Parts
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- How Do I Scan AR Codes?
- AR QR Codes: The Future of Interactive Advertising
- AR Video: Play Videos Over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- How AR Code is going to Transform Industrial and Manufacturing Companies
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- How to Track and Retarget Users from your AR QR Code Experiences?
- AR Code Technology, The Future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to Display a 3D Scan Photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- AR Logo, to Automatically Design 3D logos from SVG image files
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- Uploading 3D Models on AR Code, What File Size and Format?
- Metaverse, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality: Apple's and Meta's plans
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ of Museum Artworks and Their AR Codes
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Corporate Product Catalogs
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- Decorative Vases: downloadable 3D Models GLB & USDZ with corresponding AR Codes
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR 3D Photo on AR Code
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Sports Centers
- Industrial 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR Codes: Equipment, Tools and Machines
- Educational 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR QR Codes: Enhancing Learning for Students
- Marketing Agencies can easily offer AR Solutions using AR Code
- AR QR Codes for Event Promotional Materials: Brochures, Posters, or Flyers
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code
- Augmented Reality Glasses to Replace Smartphones Within 10 Years ?
- AR Codes: How They Work & Applications in Education