Blippar VS AR Code: WebAR SaaS Platforms Compared
WebAR | Tuesday 23rd of May 2023 08:20:20 AM |
WebAR solutions like AR Code and Blippar are revolutionizing the way businesses and developers design immersive AR experiences, eliminating the need for users to download dedicated apps.
AR Code and Blippar are two of the leading web-based AR platforms. This article aims to compare these two platforms to help you decide which one best suits your needs.
AR Code: Easily create Immersive AR Experiences Without App Downloads
AR Code is a state-of-the-art webAR and immersive AR platform that allows users to create and display captivating AR experiences without the need for a dedicated app or any development skills.
AR Code is compatible with a variety of devices and browsers, providing a seamless and immersive experience for users. AR Code employs AR QR Codes, enabling businesses to anchor AR content anywhere and users to access AR content simply by scanning the code with their device's camera app. This intuitive approach has made AR Code a popular choice among businesses looking to enhance their marketing efforts and provide unique experiences with simple implementation.
Blippar: a Comprehensive WebAR Platform
On the other hand, Blippar is a comprehensive WebAR platform that enables users to create and publish augmented reality content with their WebAR SDK. It offers a drag-and-drop interface and allows publishing to the web and any social media platform. Blippar's WebAR SDK is a developer tool that enables the implementation of key AR behaviors in products, delivering high levels of engagement, immersion, and innovation. It is compatible with popular frameworks like PlayCanvas, A-Frame, and Babylon.js, and provides a modular framework for complete flexibility in controlling the user experience.
Advantages Unveiled: AR Code's Simplicity and Blippar's SDK
Both AR Code and Blippar have unique advantages that make them attractive options for businesses and developers.
However, AR Code stands out for its simplicity, versatility, and affordability, making it the ideal choice for businesses across various industries. It offers a wide range of easy-to-use creation tools that cater to various AR experiences, making it accessible to users with little or no technical background. These tools include AR Text, AR Photo, AR Portal, Text flying over, AR Filter, AR Video, AR Logo, and 3D file uploads.
AR Code also provides a variety of tools and resources to help users get started with the platform. Comprehensive documentation, free 3D models to download, tutorials, and community support make it easy to create engaging AR experiences tailored to your business needs. Additionally, AR Code offers a transparent pricing model with flexible plans to accommodate businesses of all sizes.
Blippar's SDK offers features such as image recognition, object tracking, and 3D rendering. One inconvenience associated with every SDKs is their potential learning curve. As with any development kit, developers may need to invest time and effort into understanding the SDK's documentation and implementation process.
Conclusion: AR Code's Appeal for Web-Based AR Experiences
In conclusion, while both AR Code and Blippar offer unique advantages for businesses and developers looking to create web-based AR experiences, AR Code stands out as the more user-friendly, versatile, and affordable option. By leveraging the tools and resources provided by AR Code, you can create engaging AR experiences that resonate with your target audience.
For a comparison between AR Code and another WebAR interface, 8th Wall, please take a look at this blog post: 8thwall VS AR Code
23,886 AR experiences
87,918 Scans per day
Top Blog Posts
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- How Do I Scan AR Codes?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- AR Video: Play Videos Over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- AR QR Codes: The Future of Interactive Advertising
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR 3D Photo on AR Code
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one?
- What is the difference between a QR Code and an AR Code?
- AR Code Technology, The Future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- AR Codes: How They Work & Applications in Education
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- How to use Augmented Reality Codes in Real Estate business?
- AR Logo, to Automatically Design 3D logos from SVG image files
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to Display a 3D Scan Photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- Uploading 3D Models on AR Code, What File Size and Format?
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Sports Centers
- How to create "Text to AR" experiences with the AR Text app by AR Code?
- How Augmented Reality Codes Can Make our Cities Smarter ?
- How AR Code is going to Transform Industrial and Manufacturing Companies
- How to Track and Retarget Users from your AR QR Code Experiences?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- AR Codes on Packaging to Display 3D Animations, Videos, or Data in Augmented Reality
- Scan AR Codes to Display Products from an Online Store in Augmented Reality
- AR QR Codes for Event Promotional Materials: Brochures, Posters, or Flyers
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ and AR QR Codes of Concept Cars and Auto Parts
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ of Museum Artworks and Their AR Codes
- Apple to Release Augmented Reality Headset in Spring 2023
- Enhancing Sports Events with AR Code: bring the FIFA World Cup to life
- Educational 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR QR Codes: Enhancing Learning for Students
- Industrial 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR Codes: Equipment, Tools and Machines
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code
- Celebrating Christmas with Augmented Reality Codes
- Brands' AR Logos and Their GLB & USDZ 3D Models
- Apple Reality Code: The Future of AR and QR Codes on RealityOS
- Metaverse, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality: Apple's and Meta's plans
- Augmented Reality Glasses to Replace Smartphones Within 10 Years ?
- Decorative Vases: downloadable 3D Models GLB & USDZ with corresponding AR Codes
- Marketing Agencies can easily offer AR Solutions using AR Code
- Augmented Reality QR Codes Enhance Collaborative Product Design
- Furniture AR Codes and Their 3D Models in GLB & USDZ Formats
- Digitalizing Restaurant Menus with Augmented Reality QR Codes
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Corporate Product Catalogs
- 8thWall VS AR Code: Comparing WebAR SaaS for Your Business
- App Clip Codes and Apple Reality Codes: anchoring Augmented Reality Experiences on iOS 17 and RealityOS
- How AR QR Codes in Books and Magazines are Transforming the Reading Experience
- Blippar VS AR Code: WebAR SaaS Platforms Compared
- AR FaceTime on the Apple Reality Pro Headset at WWDC 2023
For great Augmented Reality experiences, use devices with LiDAR sensors like the iPhone Pro: