Tutorials | Sunday 26th of April 2020 09:40:36 AM |
We have developed 2 interfaces that allow users to easily create 3D AR photos. The 2 interfaces provide users with easy and intuitive ways to create and access 3D AR photos, making this technology more accessible and user-friendly.
The AR Frame iOS app
The first interface is an iOS app called AR Frame, which allows users to create AR photos using their iPhone or iPad. The app provides a simple and intuitive interface that guides users through the process of creating an AR photo, from capturing the image to processing the 3D modeling and sharing the finished AR experience via an AR Code.
The second interface is the AR Code web interface, which allows users to create 3D AR photo. The online interface provides users with the tools they need to create an AR Code and embed it on a physical object or digital media, such as a product packaging or a website.
Create your 3D photo experience within a few clicks. Our 3D processing server will automatically generate and convert stunning 3D models for an AR rendering.
Here is a demonstration video of the AR Frame app:
19,414 AR experiences
20,586 Scans per day
Top Blog Posts
- How do I scan AR Codes?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- AR QR Codes: The Future of Interactive Advertising
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR photo on AR Code
- AR Video: play videos over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one ?
- What is the difference between a QR Code and an AR Code?
- AR Code technology, the future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- AR Codes: How they work & applications in education
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- How to use Augmented Reality Codes in Real Estate business?
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Sports Centers
- AR Logo, to automatically design 3D logos from SVG image files
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to display a 3D scan photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- Uploading 3D models on AR Code, what File Size and Format?
- How Augmented Reality Codes can make our Cities Smarter
- How to create "Text to AR" experiences with the AR Text app by AR Code?
- How to track and retarget users from your AR QR Code experiences?
- Here is how AR Code is going to transform industrial and manufacturing companies
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- Scan AR Codes to display products from an online store in Augmented Reality
- AR Codes on packaging to display 3D animations, videos, or data in Augmented Reality
- Enhancing Sports Events with AR Code: bring the FIFA World Cup to life
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code
- Celebrating Christmas with Augmented Reality Codes
- Augmented Reality Codes enhance collaborative product design
- Apple to Release Augmented Reality Headset in spring 2023
- Marketing Agencies can easily offer AR Solutions using AR Code
- AR QR Codes for Event Promotional Materials: Brochures, Posters, or Flyers
- Augmented Reality Glasses to Replace Smartphones Within 10 Years ?