AR Code Tech | 12/11/2023 |
The AR Code web service revolutionizes the way companies showcase their products by integrating augmented reality experiences. This innovative approach creates immersive and interactive user experiences, enhancing the appeal and value of a company's products.
AR Code Technology
AR Code technology empowers users to access augmented reality experiences simply by scanning QR Codes from a website.
This innovative feature displays 3D versions of products in the user's real-world environment, creating a more immersive and interactive experience. AR Code provides a cutting-edge solution for merchants looking to enhance customer experience and elevate their product presentations.
Realistic, Scaled Product Representations
AR Code technology enables online merchants to showcase their products in a more captivating and informative way. By utilizing AR Code, merchants can quickly display accurate, real-size representations of their products, complete with actual proportions and colors. This provides customers with a more realistic and detailed view of the products, empowering them to make informed purchasing decisions.
AR Code technology enables customers to view products in 3D from all angles, with accurate textures and scaling. This creates an immersive and engaging experience for customers while shopping. By allowing customers to see the product in their own space before purchasing, AR Code helps build trust and confidence in the product, leading to increased sales and customer satisfaction.
When users scan the code with their smartphone or AR glasses, they access an interactive, 3D preview of the product.
Create 3D Models with Photogrammetry
Employing photogrammetry techniques combined with AR technology, retailers can deliver a more immersive and interactive shopping experience for their customers. Learn how to create a photogrammetry model and display it through an AR Code with this tutorial.
Boost Visitor Engagement with Augmented Reality
A 3D model of a product displayed in Augmented Reality significantly increases visitor engagement. AR Code makes your business website more appealing and provides a unique experience for your customers.
For online shops that do not have 3D models of their products, or are looking to create one, AR Code provides tutorials to easily scan products using photogrammetry and automatically generate 3D models. You can then upload these models behind an AR Code.
Augmented Reality Codes: Revolutionizing Online Shopping
By overlaying digital content onto the real world, AR allows shoppers to see how products would look and fit in their own space before purchasing. This technology has the potential to transform the way we shop online and is quickly becoming essential for any online boutique looking to stay competitive and differentiate themselves in marketplaces.
Here is a list of popular marketplaces where your AR Codes could be implemented:
- Amazon: Amazon.com, the world's largest online marketplace, attracts millions of shoppers daily. The platform offers various tools and resources for sellers, including fulfillment services and advertising options.
- Etsy: Etsy.com, a marketplace tailored for handmade, vintage, and creative goods, boasts a large and loyal customer base. Etsy offers a range of AR marketing and promotional tools for sellers.
- eBay: eBay.com, a well-established online marketplace, allows sellers to list and sell a wide range of products. eBay offers various tools and resources for sellers, including shipping and payment options.
- Shopify: Shopify.com is a platform enabling sellers to create their own online stores and sell products directly to customers. Shopify offers various features and tools to help sellers manage their stores and grow their businesses.
- Zazzle: Zazzle.com is a marketplace allowing sellers to create and sell customized products, including clothing, accessories, and home decor. Zazzle offers a range of design tools and resources for sellers.
- Society6: Society6.com is a marketplace that allows artists and designers to sell their work as prints, clothing, home decor, and other products. It offers a range of resources and tools for sellers, including fulfillment services.
Augmented Reality Codes: The Next Big Thing in E-commerce
AR is already enhancing various aspects of our lives, such as visualizing furniture in a room, previewing paintings on a wall, or playing 3D games on the floor. AR Code is the next widespread use of Augmented Reality, as our technology doesn't require any app to display AR experiences.
AR Code offers comprehensive solutions for your AR projects, including 3D model creation, 3D model integration on the AR Cloud server, and easy publication for universal AR display on any Android or Apple device.
AR Code is the world's first augmented reality platform for 3D model anchoring behind QR Codes. Our innovative technology makes it possible to visualize 3D models on smartphones and, soon, on AR glasses, providing a universal and convenient way to access immersive and interactive AR experiences. With AR Code, companies can create unique and engaging digital experiences that enhance the value and appeal of their products, ultimately improving their online presence and boosting sales.
Frequently asked questions
What is AR Code technology and how does it work?
AR Code technology is an innovative solution that integrates augmented reality experiences with QR Codes. By scanning a QR Code from a website, users can access 3D models of products overlaid in their real-world environment. This creates an immersive and interactive experience, enhancing the appeal and value of a company's products.
How does AR Code technology benefit online merchants and customers?
AR Code technology allows online merchants to showcase their products more effectively with realistic, scaled product representations, complete with accurate proportions and colors. For customers, this provides a more detailed and realistic view of the products, helping them make informed purchasing decisions. It also increases customer trust and satisfaction by allowing them to see the product in their own space before purchasing.
What is photogrammetry, and how does it relate to AR Code technology?
Photogrammetry is a technique that involves creating 3D models from photographs. In the context of AR Code technology, retailers can use photogrammetry to create 3D models of their products and display them in augmented reality through an AR Code. This enhances the shopping experience by providing customers with more immersive and interactive product previews.
How can AR Code technology be implemented in various marketplaces?
AR Code technology can be implemented in popular marketplaces like Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Shopify, Zazzle, and Society6. By integrating AR Codes into these platforms, sellers can enhance their product listings and provide customers with unique and engaging augmented reality experiences, ultimately boosting sales and customer satisfaction.
44,158 AR experiences
153,936 Scans per day
Latest Blog Posts
- Digital Transformation of Museums with AI QR Codes
- AR Code's 3D Modeling Apps for the Apple Vision Pro
- Tutorial on Leveraging the AR Code API Key
- Comprehensive Guide to AR Code SaaS Plans and Licenses
- AI Code: Augment Reality Using AI Assistance Through AR QR Codes
- Display Remote Text Data on an AR QR Code with the Flying Text Feature and Its API
- Boosting Social Media Engagement: AR Code's AR Filter Feature for Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook
- AR Videos on the Meta Quest 3 with AR Code: A New Dimension of Immersive Advertising
- Transforming Beverage Packaging Advertising with AR QR Codes
- AR Code on the Meta Quest 3: Enhancing Visualization of 3D Models in Augmented Reality
- AR Code Object Capture App: 3D Scanning and AR QR Code Generation on iOS 17
- Boost User Engagement with Custom Links on AR Code
- How to Create a Customized AR Code Experience?
- AR Portals' 3D Models in GLB and USDZ Formats
- 3DQR vs AR Code: A Comparative Study of QR Code-Based Augmented Reality Solutions
- How to Manage the File Size Limitation for 3D Models on AR Code ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to make a 3D Model optimized for Augmented Reality with AR Code?
- AR Code's Support for Texture Formats in Augmented Reality Rendering
- AR Codes are Automatically Compatible with the Apple Vision Pro and its VisionOS
- Apple Vision Pro Headset Details and its 3D Models USDZ & GLB via an AR Code
- AR FaceTime on the Apple Vision Pro Headset
- App Clip Codes and Apple Vision Codes: anchoring Augmented Reality Experiences on iOS 17 and visionOS
- How AR QR Codes in Books and Magazines are Transforming the Reading Experience
- Blippar VS AR Code: WebAR SaaS Platforms Compared
- Digitalizing Restaurant Menus with Augmented Reality QR Codes
- Furniture AR Codes and Their 3D Models in GLB & USDZ Formats
- Brands' AR Logos and Their GLB & USDZ 3D Models
- 8thWall VS AR Code: Comparing WebAR SaaS for Your Business
- Apple Vision Code: The Future of AR and QR Codes on visionOS
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ and AR QR Codes of Concept Cars and Auto Parts
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Corporate Product Catalogs
- Industrial 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR Codes: Equipment, Tools and Machines
- Educational 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR QR Codes: Enhancing Learning for Students
- Metaverse, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality: Apple's and Meta's plans
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ of Museum Artworks and Their AR Codes
- Decorative Vases: downloadable 3D Models GLB & USDZ with corresponding AR Codes
- AR QR Codes for Event Promotional Materials: Brochures, Posters, or Flyers
- Augmented Reality Glasses to Replace Smartphones Within 10 Years ?
- Marketing Agencies can easily offer AR Solutions using AR Code
- Apple Vision Pro Headset: A New Era of Augmented Reality
- Celebrating Christmas with Augmented Reality Codes
- Enhancing Sports Events with AR Code: bring the FIFA World Cup to life
- Augmented Reality QR Codes Enhance Collaborative Product Design
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code
- AR Codes on Packaging to Display 3D Animations, Videos, or Data in Augmented Reality
- Scan AR Codes to Display Products from an Online Store in Augmented Reality
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to Display a 3D Scan Photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code