Saturday 6th of June 2020 08:49:05 AM |
The advertising industry tends to make emotional connections with brands by connecting them with customers' senses through sight, sound, and motion. Augmented Reality has been revolutionizing the ads world by drastically improving customer experiences. The emergence of AR promises great changes to interactive advertising.
What is interactive advertising?
Interactive ads are designed for interaction. They can be viewed on PC, tablet, or smartphone. Using interactive ads can help grow brand awareness, increase conversions and retention rates, and drive up LTV (lifetime value). The use of rich media and videos augmented by AR Codes makes ads more engaging.
Augmented Reality – What is it?
AR for Augmented Reality is a computer technology superimposing information on a real-world environment. AR can add 3D experiences to reality. It differs from VR because Virtual Reality immerses the user completely in a virtual world.
Using AR Code technology, you can create, manage and track AR experiences that will be displayed by scanning a simple code. An AR Code can be read by an Android or iOS device.
AR Commercial Videos
The AR Video feature of the AR Code service can easily allow you to implement your existing commercial videos as AR experiences. Here is an example of a commercial video rendered on a Coca Cola bottle.
For more information on the AR Video feature, please see our dedicated blog post: AR Videos tutorial
AR Logo, a simple and effective first AR marketing experience
To generate an AR logo on the AR Code platform, you will need its SVG image file. Then the creation process is quick, please check the details on this blog post: AR Logo tutorial
How 3D Augmented Reality can be used with interactive advertising
The AR QR Code can improve interactive advertising in many ways. It can engender emotional connections by immersing the consumer in an augmented reality rendering, and it makes hyperlocal advertising more effective by creating AR experiences that can be placed anywhere (packaging, place, showcase, website,...).
IKEA, Pepsi, Sephora, Lacoste, and LEGO are a few major brands that have turned to AR in their advertising efforts.
AR Code technology allows advertisers to develop strategies based on original and simple ideas, such as:
- AR Code for make-up experience
- AR Code to display a car
- AR Code for a virtual assistance
AR Code to display a logo
- AR Code for interactive showcase
- AR Code to display customer reviews
- AR Code to display a product
Establishing a marketing strategy that uses tracking and re-targeting AR Codes
The AR Code platform provides tools to manage and track your AR experiences. The dashboard contains statistics for each code on the platform, including scan data (date, location, device). The import/export feature provides a CSV file of these statistics.
Another advanced Re-targeting pro feature allows you to send visitor data to the major advertising platforms: Facebook, Google, Linkedin, Twitter, AdRoll, Quora. You can then re-target these AR Code scanners through dedicated campaigns.
7477 AR experiences
1,123 Scans per day
Top Blog Posts
- How do I scan AR Codes?
- AR QR Codes: the future of Interactive Advertising
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR photo on AR Code
- AR Code technology, the future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- What is the difference between a QR Code and an AR Code?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- AR Codes: How they work & applications in education
- AR Video: play videos over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- How to use Augmented Reality Codes in Real Estate business?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in sports centers
- How Augmented Reality Codes can make our Cities Smarter
- AR Logo, to automatically design 3D logos from SVG image files
- Uploading 3D models on AR Code, what File Size and Format?
- How to create "Text to AR" experiences with the AR Text app by AR Code?
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- How to display a 3D scan photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- How to track and retarget users from your AR QR Code experiences?
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one ?
- Here is how AR Code is going to transform industrial and manufacturing companies
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ