QR Code Tech | Monday 26th of April 2021 10:09:03 AM
QR Codes were introduced in the early 2000s and have become increasingly popular in the world since then. They are used for a variety of purposes, such as making payments, accessing information, and scanning to enter buildings or events.
QR Codes are two-dimensional barcodes that can be scanned with a smartphone or other device to access information or perform an action. They are widely used in a variety of applications, including marketing, payment systems, and event ticketing.
How to use a QR Code?
To use a QR code, a user simply needs to scan the code with a smartphone or other device that has a QR code reader. This can be done using the device's camera or a dedicated QR code scanning app. Once the code is scanned, the device will access the information or perform the action associated with the code.
One of the key benefits of QR codes is their convenience and ease of use. They allow users to access information or perform actions quickly and easily, without the need to type in a web address or search for information.
QR Codes characteristics
Characteristics of QR codes include:
- They are square-shaped and made up of small black and white squares arranged in a specific pattern.
- They can store a large amount of data in a small space, making them useful for storing information such as URLs, contact information, and product data.
- They are easy to create and use, and can be scanned using a smartphone or other device with a camera and a QR code reader app.
- They can be customized with logos or other branding elements, making them useful for marketing and promotional purposes.
- They are resistant to damage and can be read even if they are partially obscured or covered.
- They can be read from any direction, making them convenient to use in a variety of applications.
- They are widely used in a variety of industries, including retail, healthcare, transportation, and more.
Augmented Reality Codes, the future of QR Codes
In the future, it is likely that QR codes will be replaced by AR Codes. These codes allow users to access and display AR content in a more seamless and immersive way, taking advantage of the growing capabilities of AR technology.
QR codes are a convenient and widely-used technology that allows users to access information and perform actions quickly and easily. As AR technology continues to advance, it is likely that AR Codes will become an increasingly popular way to access and display AR content.
19,414 AR experiences
20,585 Scans per day
Top Blog Posts
- How do I scan AR Codes?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- AR QR Codes: The Future of Interactive Advertising
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR photo on AR Code
- AR Video: play videos over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one ?
- What is the difference between a QR Code and an AR Code?
- AR Code technology, the future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- AR Codes: How they work & applications in education
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- How to use Augmented Reality Codes in Real Estate business?
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Sports Centers
- AR Logo, to automatically design 3D logos from SVG image files
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to display a 3D scan photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- Uploading 3D models on AR Code, what File Size and Format?
- How Augmented Reality Codes can make our Cities Smarter
- How to create "Text to AR" experiences with the AR Text app by AR Code?
- How to track and retarget users from your AR QR Code experiences?
- Here is how AR Code is going to transform industrial and manufacturing companies
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- Scan AR Codes to display products from an online store in Augmented Reality
- AR Codes on packaging to display 3D animations, videos, or data in Augmented Reality
- Enhancing Sports Events with AR Code: bring the FIFA World Cup to life
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code
- Celebrating Christmas with Augmented Reality Codes
- Augmented Reality Codes enhance collaborative product design
- Apple to Release Augmented Reality Headset in spring 2023
- Marketing Agencies can easily offer AR Solutions using AR Code
- AR QR Codes for Event Promotional Materials: Brochures, Posters, or Flyers
- Augmented Reality Glasses to Replace Smartphones Within 10 Years ?