Monday 21st of November 2022 08:16:06 AM
NFT stands for Non-Fungible Token which is a digital asset that can only exist once using the blockchain technology.
Monday 7th of November 2022 07:47:24 AM
Your product packaging comes to life with AR Code. Place an AR QR Code on it to automatically give it the power to display 3D content in Augmented Reality. Customers can easily scan an AR Code via their smartphones (Apple and Android without any app download) and experience augmented reality in their direct environment.
Wednesday 21st of September 2022 04:20:27 PM
The AR Code web service enables companies to link their product pages with Augmented Reality experiences. Create immersive and interactive user experiences that turn your site into an adventure.
Friday 15th of July 2022 11:12:11 AM
3D CAD models are designed to be used in a professional environment such as industry, manufacturing, architecture agencies, design studios,... These 3D files can be manipulated by specific CAD software.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
Wednesday 22nd of June 2022 03:09:28 PM
We previously published a tutorial on reducing the size of any 3D model with Blender, a method suitable for most 3D models including animated ones. But for some static CAD models that have very high definition, there is a way to get a better result for your final AR render.
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
Sunday 10th of April 2022 10:40:05 AM
Blender is an open-source tool for creating 3D artwork. It can import and export files in various formats, including GLB, GLTF, DAE, ABC, USD, BVH, PLY, STL, FBX and X3D (https://www.blender.org/download/).
Monday 21st of March 2022 06:17:28 AM
AR Code allows you to upload your photogrammetric scans for easy AR rendering of your creations. You can then share them anywhere with their AR QR Codes.
Monday 14th of March 2022 08:01:19 AM
Augmented reality is a technology that allows us to project virtual objects onto the physical environment. With just a smartphone and an AR Code printed on a business card, you can provide your prospects with an experience they’ll never forget.
Thursday 10th of February 2022 03:38:49 PM
Augmented Reality is technology that allows you to view digital content in the real world around you. This visual technology is today mostly available through smartphones and is starting to be introduced in 2022 with augmented reality glasses.
Sunday 23rd of January 2022 10:19:41 AM
Augmented reality is increasingly used in daily activities on the Internet. Mainly displayed on social networks with Snapchat, Instagram or TikTok AR filters, this technology is also implemented on various websites, products or applications.
Wednesday 29th of December 2021 07:08:36 AM
The conversion tracking tools provided on ad platforms such as Facebook Ads and Google Adwords can enable you to gather data on your AR Code experiences. This can be used to generate retargeted ads, as well as monitor your AR Codes performance.
Thursday 23rd of December 2021 07:18:45 AM
A Custom Page is a special page that will appear between your AR Code scan and its AR experience display. On this custom page you can add a banner and a logo along with an URL link and two messages to represent your brand or company.
Monday 20th of December 2021 08:13:17 AM
AR Code is a platform that provides AR cloud hosting for 3D models. The 3D files that you can upload to the service depend on your type of account:
Friday 17th of December 2021 06:59:32 AM
Augmented Reality can have a number of benefits to industrial companies, their employees, and their customers.
Monday 22nd of November 2021 09:53:30 AM
AR Portals are immersive augmented reality experiences that can meet many business needs, especially those of companies that need to immerse their prospect in their product or service before the act of buying.
Monday 26th of April 2021 10:09:03 AM
In the Western world, the popularization of QR Codes has been curtailed by health restrictions. In Asia, the use of QR Codes has grown since their introduction in the 2010s.
Thursday 4th of February 2021 08:45:35 AM
The new “Text to AR” feature on ar-code.com lets you instantly create augmented reality experiences from text. You can also use the feature in the free iOS app AR Text (https://ar-text.com).
VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
Thursday 19th of November 2020 07:55:39 AM
AR Code Studio is an online 3D editing software, it allows you to create and convert 3D files and export them in various files format. This online 3D studio is part of the AR Code project, an augmented reality cloud service that generates AR QR codes.
Sunday 13th of September 2020 08:32:03 AM
The ability to access information in real time is crucial for the public's understanding of a Smart Cities world. Augmented Reality already allows for the display of interactive information via an AR Code.
Saturday 13th of June 2020 09:11:36 AM
Educational methods are constantly changing, but not as fast as technology does. With augmented reality technologies, the whole educational process will gradually change for future generations.
Sunday 7th of June 2020 08:00:55 AM
AR Code is a new augmented reality technology that can be used to enhance daily life. Simple and practical, professionals can use it to develop their skills and gain recognition.
Saturday 6th of June 2020 08:49:05 AM
The advertising industry tends to make emotional connections with brands. Augmented Reality has been revolutionizing the ads world by drastically improving customer experiences. The emergence of AR promises great changes to interactive advertising.
Friday 5th of June 2020 08:39:29 AM
QR codes are mainly used to link to a website or verify the authenticity of products. AR Code makes this technology even smarter, allowing people to virtually explore a product or location.
Wednesday 13th of May 2020 08:59:19 AM
Technology has been slow to penetrate the real estate sector. AR Code is being launched in that industry to bring up new and innovative changes in the way people buy, sell and interact with properties.
Tuesday 28th of April 2020 10:10:47 AM
We have developed 2 intuitive interfaces to generate 3D AR text from typing:
Sunday 26th of April 2020 09:40:36 AM
We have developed 2 intuitive interfaces to generate 3D AR photos:
Saturday 25th of April 2020 10:07:26 AM
An AR Code generated is scannable by default on iOS and Android. AR render will depend on your device's operating system. Please find below a summary table and a tutorial to scan your AR Codes and get the best AR rendering result.
Top Blog Posts
- How do I scan AR Codes?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- AR QR Codes: the future of Interactive Advertising
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR photo on AR Code
- AR Video: play videos over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one ?
- What is the difference between a QR Code and an AR Code?
- AR Code technology, the future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- AR Codes: How they work & applications in education
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- How to use Augmented Reality Codes in Real Estate business?
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in sports centers
- AR Logo, to automatically design 3D logos from SVG image files
- Uploading 3D models on AR Code, what File Size and Format?
- How Augmented Reality Codes can make our Cities Smarter
- How to display a 3D scan photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- How to create "Text to AR" experiences with the AR Text app by AR Code?
- How to track and retarget users from your AR QR Code experiences?
- Here is how AR Code is going to transform industrial and manufacturing companies
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- AR Codes on packaging to display 3D animations, videos, or data in Augmented Reality
- Scan AR Codes to display products from an online store in Augmented Reality
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code