Saturday 13th of June 2020 09:11:36 AM
Educational methods are constantly changing, but not as fast as technology does. With augmented reality technologies, the whole educational process will gradually change for future generations.
Sunday 7th of June 2020 08:00:55 AM
AR Code is a new augmented reality technology that can be used to enhance daily life. Simple and practical, professionals can use it to develop their skills and gain recognition.
Saturday 6th of June 2020 08:49:05 AM
The advertising industry tends to make emotional connections with brands by connecting them with customers' senses through sight, sound, and motion. Augmented Reality has been revolutionizing the ads world by drastically improving customer experiences. The emergence of AR promises great changes to interactive advertising.
Friday 5th of June 2020 08:39:29 AM
QR codes are mainly used to link to a website or verify the authenticity of products. AR Code makes this technology even smarter, allowing people to virtually explore a product or location.
Wednesday 13th of May 2020 08:59:19 AM
Technology has been slow to penetrate the real estate sector. AR Code is being launched in that industry to bring up new and innovative changes in the way people buy, sell and interact with properties.
Tuesday 28th of April 2020 10:10:47 AM
The new “Text to AR” feature on ar-code.com lets you instantly create augmented reality experiences from text. You can also use the feature in the free iOS app AR Text (https://ar-text.com).
Sunday 26th of April 2020 09:40:36 AM
We have developed 2 intuitive interfaces to generate 3D AR photos:
Saturday 25th of April 2020 10:07:26 AM
An AR Code generated on ar-code.com is scannable by default on iOS and Android. AR rendering will depend on your device's operating system. Please find below a summary table and a tutorial to scan your AR Codes and get the best AR rendering result.
Top Blog Posts
- How do I scan AR Codes?
- AR QR Codes: the future of Interactive Advertising
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR photo on AR Code
- AR Code technology, the future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- What is the difference between a QR Code and an AR Code?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- AR Codes: How they work & applications in education
- AR Video: play videos over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- How to use Augmented Reality Codes in Real Estate business?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in sports centers
- How Augmented Reality Codes can make our Cities Smarter
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- AR Logo, to automatically design 3D logos from SVG image files
- Uploading 3D models on AR Code, what File Size and Format?
- How to create "Text to AR" experiences with the AR Text app by AR Code?
- How to track and retarget users from your AR QR Code experiences?
- How to display a 3D scan photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one ?
- How to implement Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- Here is how AR Code is going to transform industrial companies and manufacturing
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?