AR Code Tech | Wednesday 25th of January 2023 01:06:47 PM |
Augmented reality can be a powerful tool for event organizers looking to promote their events and attract people. By using AR Code technology, event organizers can create interactive and immersive experiences that showcase the highlights of their event and provide potential attendees with a taste of what they can expect.
Promotional Campaigns for Events
The organization of an event typically requires a promotional campaign to attract and generate interest. This campaign often includes the use of posters, flyers, tickets, or brochures to advertise the event and provide attendees with information about the show.
While these traditional promotional materials can be effective at spreading the word about an event, they are often static and do not provide a particularly immersive or interactive experience.
AR Displays on Posters, Flyers, and Brochures
Incorporating the AR Code tech into event promotion materials is relatively easy and requires minimal setup. All you need is an Augmented Reality Code, which can be easily generated using the online AR Code platform. These codes can then be printed on posters, flyers, or brochures, or displayed digitally on websites or social media.
When someone scans the AR Code with an AR device, such as a smartphone (iOS and Android) or an AR headset (Apple Reality, Meta Quest), he will be able to access an interactive AR experience that showcases 3D content of the event. This experience could include 3D models, 3D videos, or other digital elements that provide a preview of what attendees can expect at the event.
Augmented Reality for Event Promotion
Augmented reality is a useful tool for promoting events, especially concerts, festivals, art exhibitions, and sports competitions. AR Codes on posters or brochures allow event organizers to provide a great marketing experience.
For example, an AR Code placed on a poster for a concert could display a 3D model of the stage or a video preview of the singer performance. For an art exhibition, the AR Code could display 3D models of artworks. An AR Code could also be placed on a map or guide for a festival, it could provide spectators with an interactive map and the locations of various attractions, stages, or other points of interest.
19,414 AR experiences
20,583 Scans per day
Top Blog Posts
- How do I scan AR Codes?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- AR QR Codes: The Future of Interactive Advertising
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR photo on AR Code
- AR Video: play videos over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one ?
- What is the difference between a QR Code and an AR Code?
- AR Code technology, the future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- AR Codes: How they work & applications in education
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- How to use Augmented Reality Codes in Real Estate business?
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Sports Centers
- AR Logo, to automatically design 3D logos from SVG image files
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to display a 3D scan photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- Uploading 3D models on AR Code, what File Size and Format?
- How Augmented Reality Codes can make our Cities Smarter
- How to create "Text to AR" experiences with the AR Text app by AR Code?
- How to track and retarget users from your AR QR Code experiences?
- Here is how AR Code is going to transform industrial and manufacturing companies
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- Scan AR Codes to display products from an online store in Augmented Reality
- AR Codes on packaging to display 3D animations, videos, or data in Augmented Reality
- Enhancing Sports Events with AR Code: bring the FIFA World Cup to life
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code
- Celebrating Christmas with Augmented Reality Codes
- Augmented Reality Codes enhance collaborative product design
- Apple to Release Augmented Reality Headset in spring 2023
- Marketing Agencies can easily offer AR Solutions using AR Code
- AR QR Codes for Event Promotional Materials: Brochures, Posters, or Flyers
- Augmented Reality Glasses to Replace Smartphones Within 10 Years ?