Sunday 7th of June 2020 08:00:55 AM |
AR Code is a new augmented reality technology that can be used to enhance daily life. Simple and practical, professionals can use it to develop their skills and gain recognition.
Sports centers coaching
Sports centers are places to practice indoor sports, to stretch, to maintain fitness, and to train for a special purpose: sports competition, dancing show, etc. Many sports center owners suggest some home virtual coaching services to their customers. This video coaching method, popular on Youtube, can attract many new customers; especially the ones who will never show up in a gym. Using AR Codes to present this virtual coaching via a website or a brochure is advantageous in many ways; both for for the coach and its customers.
AR Codes to implement virtual coaching
AR QR Codes or Augmented Reality Codes allow you to enhance an extra dimension to the place or product you are checking by adding 3D content to the reality that surrounds you. It combines the view of the real-world environment with computerized 3D data rendered in real-time. AR Codes can be used to display promotions or information on a product's packaging, in brochures, on websites, or on sport equipments...
AR Code is supported by default on Android & iOS devices. On the creator side, it's a powerful platform with pro features like teamwork, tracking, re-targeting...
AR Videos for Sports & Fitness equipment
The AR Video function of the AR Code platform can be very useful for teaching the safe use of sports equipment. Here is an example for outdoor sports equipment.
For more information on this feature, please see our dedicated blog post: AR Video presentation
Why using AR Codes ?
Here are some advantages for sports centers to use augmented reality (AR) codes.
- Some people just can't go to the sports center every day. If your customer is one of them, virtual coaching with use of AR Codes could be a good solution.
- AR Codes can be used in the gym, in which you can display a virtual coach in the form of a hologram or a video. This last can teach, guide, and motivate your customer, or show practical information such as safety tips.
- Using AR Codes to provide safety advice or assistance in the use of heavy equipment could be useful for bodybuilding training.
- Through an AR Code, you can give biologic health assistance, like showing what muscles are being used for a specific movement.
- This is an example of a virtual assistant to greet customers:
6109 AR experiences
908 Scans per day
Top Blog Posts
- How do I scan AR Codes?
- AR QR Codes: the future of Interactive Advertising
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR photo on AR Code
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- AR Code technology & the future of Museums
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- What is the difference between a QR Code and an AR Code?
- AR Codes: How they work & applications in education
- How to use Augmented Reality Codes in Real Estate business?
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in sports centers
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- How Augmented Reality Codes can make our Cities Smarter
- AR Video: play videos over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- AR Logo, to automatically design 3D logos from SVG image files
- How to create "Text to AR" experiences with the AR Text app by AR Code?
- Uploading 3D models on AR Code, what File Size and Format?
- How to track and retarget users from your AR QR Code experiences?
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one ?
- How to display a 3D scan photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- Here is how AR Code is going to transform industrial companies and manufacturing
- How to implement Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?