Tutorials | 23/02/2023 |
The AR Text feature is a groundbreaking innovation that brings text to life, allowing users to experience it in an immersive and interactive way.
By converting simple text input into stunning 3D AR experiences, AR Text adds a new dimension to communication, advertising, and education. This cutting-edge technology transforms static text into dynamic, eye-catching visuals that can be easily shared and enjoyed across various platforms. The AR Text feature offers a unique and captivating way to engage audiences, making it an essential tool for businesses, educators, and creative individuals looking to harness the power of augmented reality in their work.
We have developed 2 intuitive interfaces to generate 3D AR text from typing:
The AR Text iOS app
Generate stunning "Text to AR" experiences and their AR Codes in one click.
The AR Code web interface
Create your 3D text experience in one click. Our 3D processing server will automatically generate and convert 3D models for an AR rendering.
AR Text web tool demo
AR Text iOS app demo:
Tutorial: First AR Code Experience with our Free Trial
Creating an Augmented Reality experience might sound like a daunting task, but with our free trial at AR Code, it's as simple as following a few steps. This tutorial will guide you through creating your first AR QR Code experience.
- Sign Up for a Free Trial: Navigate to our website https://ar-code.com and sign up for a free trial account. Fill in the necessary details and click on "Register".
- Access Your Dashboard: Once you've registered and logged in, access your personal dashboard. Here, you will find our free 3D modeling tool for AR Texts.
- Enter the Text: In the 3D modeling tool, input the text that you want to display in your AR experience.
- Choose the Font: After you've entered the text, select the desired font for your text. Feel free to experiment until you find one that suits your project's tone.
- Select the Color: Next, choose the color for your text. This could be your brand's color or any color that you think fits your message best.
- Preview and Create: Once you're satisfied with the 3D preview of your AR Text, provide a reference name for your AR Code experience. This will help you identify it later. After you've done this, click on "Create".
Congratulations! You've just created your first AR QR Code. This code can now be downloaded and shared. Anyone can experience your AR creation by scanning the AR QR Code.
Want More Features? If you're hooked and want to delve deeper into AR Code's capabilities, consider upgrading your account to access more 3D modeling tools and enjoy premium features. For instance, as a premium user, you can upload your own 3D models. You can find out more about our premium plans on the following page: Pricing
31,944 AR experiences
114,286 Scans per day
Latest Blog Posts
- AR Code Object Capture App: 3D Scanning and AR QR Code Generation on iOS 17
- Boost User Engagement with Custom Links on AR Code
- How to Create a Customized AR Code Experience?
- AR Portals' 3D Models in GLB and USDZ Formats
- 3DQR vs AR Code: A Comparative Study of QR Code-Based Augmented Reality Solutions
- How to Manage the File Size Limitation for 3D Models on AR Code ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to make a 3D Model optimized for Augmented Reality with AR Code?
- AR Code's Support for Texture Formats in Augmented Reality Rendering
- AR Codes are Automatically Compatible with the Apple Vision Pro and its VisionOS
- Apple Vision Pro Headset Details and its 3D Models USDZ & GLB via an AR Code
- AR FaceTime on the Apple Vision Pro Headset at WWDC 2023
- App Clip Codes and Apple Vision Codes: anchoring Augmented Reality Experiences on iOS 17 and visionOS
- How AR QR Codes in Books and Magazines are Transforming the Reading Experience
- Blippar VS AR Code: WebAR SaaS Platforms Compared
- Digitalizing Restaurant Menus with Augmented Reality QR Codes
- Furniture AR Codes and Their 3D Models in GLB & USDZ Formats
- Brands' AR Logos and Their GLB & USDZ 3D Models
- 8thWall VS AR Code: Comparing WebAR SaaS for Your Business
- Apple Vision Code: The Future of AR and QR Codes on visionOS
- Scan AR Codes to Display Products from an Online Store in Augmented Reality
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ and AR QR Codes of Concept Cars and Auto Parts
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- How Do I Scan AR Codes?
- AR QR Codes: The Future of Interactive Advertising
- AR Video: Play Videos Over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- How AR Code is going to Transform Industrial and Manufacturing Companies
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- How to Track and Retarget Users from your AR QR Code Experiences?
- AR Code Technology, The Future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to Display a 3D Scan Photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- AR Logo, to Automatically Design 3D logos from SVG image files
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- Uploading 3D Models on AR Code, What File Size and Format?
- Metaverse, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality: Apple's and Meta's plans
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ of Museum Artworks and Their AR Codes
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Corporate Product Catalogs
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- Decorative Vases: downloadable 3D Models GLB & USDZ with corresponding AR Codes
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR 3D Photo on AR Code
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Sports Centers
- Industrial 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR Codes: Equipment, Tools and Machines
- Educational 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR QR Codes: Enhancing Learning for Students
- Marketing Agencies can easily offer AR Solutions using AR Code
- AR QR Codes for Event Promotional Materials: Brochures, Posters, or Flyers
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code
- Augmented Reality Glasses to Replace Smartphones Within 10 Years ?
- AR Codes: How They Work & Applications in Education