Monday 20th of December 2021 08:13:17 AM |
AR Code is a platform that provides AR cloud hosting for 3D models. The 3D files that you can upload to the service depend on your type of account:
Uploading 3D files with a FREE TRIAL plan
A free trial account comes with limited functionality. With a Free Trial account you can't upload your own 3D files on AR Code, please upgrade to a STANDARD or PRO account.
Uploading 3D files with a Premium plan
There is no 3D file size restrictions on uploading for premium accounts. Please note that if your file size exceeds 15MB, the upload must be done via our dedicated support (by email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Before uploading any file, we recommend our user to read and watch this tutorial to get the best AR experience result on AR Code: VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
The following file format can be automatically uploaded on our platform: * .GLB, * .GLTF.
For the other 3D file format: * .DAE, * .ABC, * .USDZ, * .PLY, * .STL, * .FBX, * .OBJ, please follow our video tutorial or do it through our dedicated support (by email: email@example.com).
3D models upload recommendations
To get the best experience for your end users, we recommend that the 3D files uploaded to the platform have a total size of less than 10MB (4G / 5G / Wifi loading time). It is therefore important to minimize the size of your 3D file before uploading it in order to make your experience more enjoyable.
If the model is larger than 10MB, you may notice unusual delays while accessing your 3D model to our platform. Please try to reduce the textures size and number of vertices of your 3D model before uploading it.
If your 3D model is larger than 15MB, please use the support email to process the upload. We can help you compress your file by working on vertices and textures to get the best result from an AR Code experience. We'll also make sure your upload goes smoothly and can let you know of any issues during the posting process.
17,704 AR experiences
18,388 Scans per day
Top Blog Posts
- How do I scan AR Codes?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- AR QR Codes: the future of Interactive Advertising
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR photo on AR Code
- AR Video: play videos over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one ?
- What is the difference between a QR Code and an AR Code?
- AR Code technology, the future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- AR Codes: How they work & applications in education
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- How to use Augmented Reality Codes in Real Estate business?
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in sports centers
- AR Logo, to automatically design 3D logos from SVG image files
- Uploading 3D models on AR Code, what File Size and Format?
- How Augmented Reality Codes can make our Cities Smarter
- How to display a 3D scan photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- How to create "Text to AR" experiences with the AR Text app by AR Code?
- How to track and retarget users from your AR QR Code experiences?
- Here is how AR Code is going to transform industrial and manufacturing companies
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- AR Codes on packaging to display 3D animations, videos, or data in Augmented Reality
- Scan AR Codes to display products from an online store in Augmented Reality
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code