AR Code Tech | 19/10/2023 |
AR Code is a platform that offers a simple and efficient way to host and manage your 3D files, allowing you to design and share captivating AR experiences with your target audience.
Upload your 3D files to the AR Code interface and create custom AR Code experiences that can be accessed anywhere through a QR Code scan without the need for any additional app.
Uploading 3D Files on AR Code
For premium accounts, there are no limitations on 3D file size during the uploading process. However, if your file size exceeds 15MB, the upload must be done via our dedicated support.
Before uploading any file, we recommend that users read and watch this tutorial for optimal AR experience results on AR Code: VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
The following file formats can be automatically uploaded on our platform: .GLB, .USDZ, .PLY, .STL, .FBX, .OBJ, .X3D, .GLTF, or .ZIP including the 3D file and texture paths.
For other 3D file formats, such as .DAE, .ABC, please follow our video tutorial or contact our dedicated support.
Recommendations for Uploading 3D Models
To ensure the best user experience, we recommend that the total size of 3D files uploaded to the platform be less than 10MB (10MB => 10s loading time with 4G / 5G / Wifi). It is crucial to minimize the size of your 3D file before uploading it to create a seamless experience.
If the model is larger than 10MB, you may experience unusual delays when accessing your 3D model on our platform. Try reducing the texture size and the number of vertices in your 3D model before uploading it.
If your 3D model exceeds 15MB in size, please use the support email to process the upload. We can assist you in compressing your file by optimizing vertices and textures to achieve the best AR Code experience. We will also ensure a smooth upload process and inform you of any issues encountered during the posting process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any restrictions on the size of 3D files that can be uploaded to AR Code?
There are no restrictions on the size of 3D files that can be uploaded for premium accounts. However, if your file size exceeds 15MB, the upload must be done via our dedicated support.
What file formats are accepted by AR Code for automatic uploading?
The following file formats can be automatically uploaded on our platform: .GLB, .USDZ, .PLY, .STL, .FBX, .OBJ, .X3D, .GLTF, or .ZIP including the 3D file and texture paths. For other 3D file formats such as .DAE, .ABC, etc., please follow our video tutorial or contact our dedicated support.
What are the recommended size and format for uploading 3D models on AR Code?
To provide the best experience for your end users, we recommend that the total size of 3D files uploaded to the platform be less than 10MB. If the model is larger than 10MB, we suggest reducing the texture size and number of vertices of your 3D model before uploading it. If your 3D model exceeds 15MB in size, please use the support email to process the upload. We can help you compress your file by optimizing vertices and textures to get the best result from an AR Code experience. We'll also ensure your upload goes smoothly and can inform you of any issues during the posting process.
40,870 AR experiences
134,875 Scans per day
Latest Blog Posts
- Boosting Social Media Engagement: AR Code's AR Filter Feature for Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook
- AR Videos on the Meta Quest 3 with AR Code: A New Dimension of Immersive Advertising
- Transforming Beverage Packaging Advertising with AR QR Codes
- AR Code on the Meta Quest 3: Enhancing Visualization of 3D Models in Augmented Reality
- AR Code Object Capture App: 3D Scanning and AR QR Code Generation on iOS 17
- Boost User Engagement with Custom Links on AR Code
- How to Create a Customized AR Code Experience?
- AR Portals' 3D Models in GLB and USDZ Formats
- 3DQR vs AR Code: A Comparative Study of QR Code-Based Augmented Reality Solutions
- How to Manage the File Size Limitation for 3D Models on AR Code ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to make a 3D Model optimized for Augmented Reality with AR Code?
- AR Code's Support for Texture Formats in Augmented Reality Rendering
- AR Codes are Automatically Compatible with the Apple Vision Pro and its VisionOS
- Apple Vision Pro Headset Details and its 3D Models USDZ & GLB via an AR Code
- AR FaceTime on the Apple Vision Pro Headset at WWDC 2023
- App Clip Codes and Apple Vision Codes: anchoring Augmented Reality Experiences on iOS 17 and visionOS
- How AR QR Codes in Books and Magazines are Transforming the Reading Experience
- Blippar VS AR Code: WebAR SaaS Platforms Compared
- Digitalizing Restaurant Menus with Augmented Reality QR Codes
- Furniture AR Codes and Their 3D Models in GLB & USDZ Formats
- Brands' AR Logos and Their GLB & USDZ 3D Models
- 8thWall VS AR Code: Comparing WebAR SaaS for Your Business
- Apple Vision Code: The Future of AR and QR Codes on visionOS
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ and AR QR Codes of Concept Cars and Auto Parts
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Corporate Product Catalogs
- Industrial 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR Codes: Equipment, Tools and Machines
- Educational 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR QR Codes: Enhancing Learning for Students
- Metaverse, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality: Apple's and Meta's plans
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ of Museum Artworks and Their AR Codes
- Decorative Vases: downloadable 3D Models GLB & USDZ with corresponding AR Codes
- AR QR Codes for Event Promotional Materials: Brochures, Posters, or Flyers
- Augmented Reality Glasses to Replace Smartphones Within 10 Years ?
- Marketing Agencies can easily offer AR Solutions using AR Code
- Apple Vision Pro Headset: A New Era of Augmented Reality
- Celebrating Christmas with Augmented Reality Codes
- Enhancing Sports Events with AR Code: bring the FIFA World Cup to life
- Augmented Reality QR Codes Enhance Collaborative Product Design
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code
- AR Codes on Packaging to Display 3D Animations, Videos, or Data in Augmented Reality
- Scan AR Codes to Display Products from an Online Store in Augmented Reality
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to Display a 3D Scan Photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- AR Video: Play Videos Over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- AR Logo, to Automatically Design 3D logos from SVG image files
- How to Track and Retarget Users from your AR QR Code Experiences?
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one?
- Uploading 3D Models on AR Code, What File Size and Format?