Monday 20th of December 2021 08:13:17 AM |
AR Code is a platform that provides AR cloud hosting for 3D models. The 3D files that you can upload to the service depend on your type of account:
Uploading 3D files with a FREE TRIAL plan
A free trial account comes with limited functionality.
With a Free Trial account you can only upload 3D models under 5MB and in * .GLB format. To upload larger 3D files in different formats, please upgrade to a STANDARD or PRO account.
Uploading 3D files with a premium account (STANDARD & PRO plans)
We have no 3D file size restrictions on uploading for premium accounts. Please note that if your file size exceeds 15MB, the upload must be done via our dedicated support (by email: email@example.com).
The following file format can be automatically uploaded on our platform: * .GLB, * .GLTF. For the other 3D file format: * .DAE, * .ABC, * .USDZ, * .PLY, * .STL, * .FBX, * .OBJ, the upload must be done via our dedicated support (by email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
3D models upload recommendations
To get the best experience for your end users, we recommend that the 3D files uploaded to the platform have a total size of less than 10MB (4G / 5G / Wifi loading time). It is therefore important to minimize the size of your 3D file before uploading it in order to make your experience more enjoyable. If the model is larger than 10MB, you may notice unusual delays while accessing your 3D model to our platform. Please try to reduce the textures size and number of vertices of your 3D model before uploading it.
If your 3D model is larger than 15MB, please use the support email to process the upload. We can help you compress your file by working on vertices and textures to get the best result from an AR Code experience. We'll also make sure your upload goes smoothly and can let you know of any issues during the posting process.
3966 AR experiences
622 Scans per day
Top Blog Posts
- How do I scan AR Codes? 04/25/2020
- AR QR Codes: the future of Interactive Advertising 06/06/2020
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR photo on AR Code 04/26/2020
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code studio ? 11/19/2020
- AR Code technology & the future of Museums 06/05/2020
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D text on AR Code 04/28/2020
- AR Codes: How they work & applications in education 06/13/2020
- What is the difference between a QR Code and an AR Code? 04/26/2021
- How to use Augmented Reality Codes in Real Estate business? 05/13/2020
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in sports centers 06/07/2020
- How Augmented Reality Codes can make our Cities Smarter 09/13/2020
- How to create "Text to AR" experiences with the AR Text app by AR Code? 02/04/2021
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code? 11/22/2021
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one ? 12/23/2021
- Uploading 3D models on AR Code, what File Size and Format? 12/20/2021