AR Code Tech | 19/10/2023 |
Augmented Reality offers numerous benefits to industrial companies, their employees, and customers, enhancing efficiency and productivity.
Metaverse and Augmented Reality
The Metaverse is a virtual 3D environment accessible using advanced VR or AR headsets. Augmented Reality, a Metaverse technology, overlays digital information onto the real world, displayed on modern smartphones. By merging the physical and digital worlds, AR creates a new reality that augments products, services, and events with real-time 3D virtual elements in the user's field of vision.
AR facilitates the display of relevant 3D information within your immediate surroundings. Today, smartphones and tablets are commonly used to access AR content, but future technologies like AR headsets and AR glasses will enable access to Augmented Reality metaverses.
Though AR is often associated with entertainment applications like social media filters and Pokémon Go, it also serves various purposes in B2B and B2C domains. Educational institutions, public administrations, SMBs, large private companies, and government agencies use AR Code to display virtual 3D content anchored with AR QR Codes.
Are industrial companies ready for the Augmented Reality revolution?
Industry, a major economic sector focused on goods production, is no stranger to new technologies, particularly future manufacturing technologies. Augmented Reality is already applied in various industrial contexts:
- Simplified Assembly Instructions: AR Code can provide detailed, easy-to-follow 3D assembly instructions for industrial equipment, replacing traditional paper manuals or 2D diagrams. Workers can access these instructions by scanning an AR QR Code, making it easier for them to understand and execute the assembly process efficiently.
- Efficient Equipment Maintenance: By using AR Code in equipment maintenance, workers can access real-time information about the machinery, such as technical data, maintenance history, and potential issues. This information can be displayed directly on the equipment itself through AR, allowing for quicker identification and resolution of maintenance problems.
- Increasing Worker Productivity: AR Code can help increase worker productivity by providing instant access to relevant information, reducing the time spent searching for data or consulting manuals. AR can also be used for hands-free guidance during complex tasks, allowing workers to complete tasks more efficiently and accurately.
- Lowering Operational Costs: By streamlining various processes, such as assembly, maintenance, and training, AR Code can help reduce operational costs. By minimizing errors and improving efficiency, AR Code contributes to a more cost-effective and time-saving industrial environment.
- Improving Quality Assurance: AR Code can enhance quality assurance processes by providing real-time, accurate information about product specifications, manufacturing tolerances, and other relevant data. This information can be overlaid on physical products, allowing quality assurance personnel to easily identify deviations from established standards and take corrective action if necessary.
- Enhancing Sales and Marketing: AR Code can be used to create engaging and interactive marketing materials for industrial products. By showcasing products in 3D, potential clients can better understand the product's features and benefits, leading to more effective sales presentations and ultimately increased sales.
AR Code is a powerful, simple way to implement Augmented Reality experiences in these different contexts.
How can AR Code assist industrial and manufacturing companies?
AR Code offers an easy way to create and manage Augmented Reality experiences. Using a simple QR Code, anyone with an Android or iOS device can access your AR content. The AR Code platform enables effortless publishing, updating, and tracking of AR experiences.
In the near future, AR will transform how we learn, make decisions, and interact with the real world. It will also revolutionize how enterprises serve customers, train employees, design and create products, and manage their value chains.
For instance, AR Codes could be printed and attached to industrial machinery surfaces, displaying step-by-step 3D assembly instructions or representing complex collaborative projects in three dimensions for inspection. This technology can also enhance collaboration in virtual spaces using 3D holograms or videos.
Companies can utilize AR Code technology for equipment maintenance, displaying numerical data in augmented reality on a machine's status, helping workers increase productivity. For example, it could enable them to instantly see machine data such as bandwidth consumption while in the field.
In the marketing domain, Augmented Reality Codes can be helpful for managers looking to improve sales. This technology can be used in product or service presentations on brochures, websites and online boutiques, or within social media.
Frequently asked questions
What are some applications of Augmented Reality in industrial contexts?
Augmented Reality technology can be applied in industrial contexts for various purposes, such as simplified assembly instructions, efficient equipment maintenance, increasing worker productivity, lowering operational costs, improving quality assurance, and improving sales and marketing.
How can AR Code help industrial and manufacturing companies?
AR Code is a simple way to create and manage Augmented Reality experiences. By using a QR Code, anyone with an Android or iOS device can access your AR content. AR Codes can be printed and affixed to the surfaces of industrial machinery to display step-by-step 3D assembly instructions or represent complex collaborative projects in three dimensions for inspection. AR Codes can also be used for equipment maintenance and display numerical data in augmented reality on a machine's status.
How can Augmented Reality improve worker productivity in industrial settings?
By using AR Codes to display numerical data in augmented reality on a machine's status, workers can instantly see machine data while they're in the field. This feature can help workers increase their productivity.
How can Augmented Reality be used in marketing?
Augmented Reality Codes can be used in presentations of products or services on brochures, websites and online boutiques, or within social media to improve sales.
40,870 AR experiences
134,888 Scans per day
Latest Blog Posts
- Boosting Social Media Engagement: AR Code's AR Filter Feature for Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook
- AR Videos on the Meta Quest 3 with AR Code: A New Dimension of Immersive Advertising
- Transforming Beverage Packaging Advertising with AR QR Codes
- AR Code on the Meta Quest 3: Enhancing Visualization of 3D Models in Augmented Reality
- AR Code Object Capture App: 3D Scanning and AR QR Code Generation on iOS 17
- Boost User Engagement with Custom Links on AR Code
- How to Create a Customized AR Code Experience?
- AR Portals' 3D Models in GLB and USDZ Formats
- 3DQR vs AR Code: A Comparative Study of QR Code-Based Augmented Reality Solutions
- How to Manage the File Size Limitation for 3D Models on AR Code ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to make a 3D Model optimized for Augmented Reality with AR Code?
- AR Code's Support for Texture Formats in Augmented Reality Rendering
- AR Codes are Automatically Compatible with the Apple Vision Pro and its VisionOS
- Apple Vision Pro Headset Details and its 3D Models USDZ & GLB via an AR Code
- AR FaceTime on the Apple Vision Pro Headset at WWDC 2023
- App Clip Codes and Apple Vision Codes: anchoring Augmented Reality Experiences on iOS 17 and visionOS
- How AR QR Codes in Books and Magazines are Transforming the Reading Experience
- Blippar VS AR Code: WebAR SaaS Platforms Compared
- Digitalizing Restaurant Menus with Augmented Reality QR Codes
- Furniture AR Codes and Their 3D Models in GLB & USDZ Formats
- Brands' AR Logos and Their GLB & USDZ 3D Models
- 8thWall VS AR Code: Comparing WebAR SaaS for Your Business
- Apple Vision Code: The Future of AR and QR Codes on visionOS
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ and AR QR Codes of Concept Cars and Auto Parts
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Corporate Product Catalogs
- Industrial 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR Codes: Equipment, Tools and Machines
- Educational 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR QR Codes: Enhancing Learning for Students
- Metaverse, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality: Apple's and Meta's plans
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ of Museum Artworks and Their AR Codes
- Decorative Vases: downloadable 3D Models GLB & USDZ with corresponding AR Codes
- AR QR Codes for Event Promotional Materials: Brochures, Posters, or Flyers
- Augmented Reality Glasses to Replace Smartphones Within 10 Years ?
- Marketing Agencies can easily offer AR Solutions using AR Code
- Apple Vision Pro Headset: A New Era of Augmented Reality
- Celebrating Christmas with Augmented Reality Codes
- Enhancing Sports Events with AR Code: bring the FIFA World Cup to life
- Augmented Reality QR Codes Enhance Collaborative Product Design
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code
- AR Codes on Packaging to Display 3D Animations, Videos, or Data in Augmented Reality
- Scan AR Codes to Display Products from an Online Store in Augmented Reality
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to Display a 3D Scan Photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- AR Video: Play Videos Over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- AR Logo, to Automatically Design 3D logos from SVG image files
- How to Track and Retarget Users from your AR QR Code Experiences?
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one?
- Uploading 3D Models on AR Code, What File Size and Format?