AR Code Tech | 19/10/2023 |
Revolutionize the real estate sector with AR Code technology, offering innovative ways for people to buy, sell, and interact with properties.
Augment your Real Estate business with AR Codes
Real estate plays a vital role in the economic growth of many countries. Integrating innovative technologies is crucial for advancing this sector. AR Code technology offers practical applications in the real estate industry.
An AR Code provides an Augmented Reality experience from various sources, such as product packaging, presentation brochures, websites, and more. It directs users to a technology that renders virtual 3D content in the real environment.
For real estate professionals, AR views can reassure colleagues, prospects, or customers about the final product. An AR QR Code can make an online home-buying experience more immersive. Virtual reality tours can be created to let buyers explore their future home without needing to physically visit it. AR Code technology is especially beneficial for long-distance buyers who cannot visit properties in person.
Virtual staging is a crucial step in the selling process. By allowing realtors to virtually stage a property digitally, they can avoid the cost of physically furnishing a space. Adding furniture and accessories via an AR Code is simple and efficient.
Architects utilize Augmented Reality Codes to create realistic architectural projections and walkthroughs for potential clients. Below is an example of an AR code for a virtual apartment presentation:
3D Architect Apartment Model
If you have created a 3D model of a property using any 3D design software such as Sketchup, you can easily upload your model on the AR Code web interface. Here is a 3D model of an architect-designed apartment in AR:
AR Monument from Photogrammetry
Photogrammetry is a technique that uses photos to generate a 3D model: photogrammetry tutorial.
Here is a stunning photogrammetry of the Mont Saint-Michel in France displayed in augmented reality via an AR Code. The photogrammetry captured the intricate details and textures of the historic island and its surrounding bay, including the famous monastery and fortifications. This innovative use of photogrammetry and augmented reality has opened up new possibilities for experiencing historical landmarks and cultural treasures, revolutionizing the tourism industry.
360 AR Portals with their AR Codes
The AR Code web app allows you to easily create an augmented reality portal from your 360° photos. Perfect for providing an augmented reality tour of existing locations effortlessly:
For iPhone & iPad users, we have developed the AR Portal mobile app: AR Portal on the App Store
How to scan an AR Code?
Our AR file hosting and conversion service enables users with smartphones running on iOS or Android to view the AR experience seamlessly. For more information, please see our comprehensive article: How to scan an AR Code?
To generate your own augmented reality experience of an apartment under construction, a house or building site, or an interior space, sign up for an account on our platform.
Frequently asked questions
How can AR Codes enhance the real estate buying experience?
AR Codes can significantly improve the real estate buying experience by providing virtual tours of properties and allowing potential buyers to visualize the final product. This is particularly helpful for long-distance buyers who cannot physically visit the properties. By scanning an AR QR Code, users can access virtual reality tours, explore 3D models, and experience augmented reality portals created from 360° photos.
How do AR Codes benefit realtors during the selling process?
AR Codes offer numerous benefits to realtors during the selling process. They allow for virtual staging, which can save costs associated with physically furnishing a space. Realtors can also provide potential clients with realistic architectural projections and walkthroughs, making the overall selling process more efficient and appealing.
How can I create an AR Code for a real estate property?
To create an AR Code for a real estate property, you can sign up for an account on the AR Code platform. You can then generate augmented reality experiences for properties under construction, building sites, or interior spaces. The platform allows you to create AR portals from 360° photos and upload 3D models created with design software like Sketchup. Once you've created your AR Code, users can scan it to access the immersive experience.
40,870 AR experiences
134,882 Scans per day
Latest Blog Posts
- Boosting Social Media Engagement: AR Code's AR Filter Feature for Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook
- AR Videos on the Meta Quest 3 with AR Code: A New Dimension of Immersive Advertising
- Transforming Beverage Packaging Advertising with AR QR Codes
- AR Code on the Meta Quest 3: Enhancing Visualization of 3D Models in Augmented Reality
- AR Code Object Capture App: 3D Scanning and AR QR Code Generation on iOS 17
- Boost User Engagement with Custom Links on AR Code
- How to Create a Customized AR Code Experience?
- AR Portals' 3D Models in GLB and USDZ Formats
- 3DQR vs AR Code: A Comparative Study of QR Code-Based Augmented Reality Solutions
- How to Manage the File Size Limitation for 3D Models on AR Code ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to make a 3D Model optimized for Augmented Reality with AR Code?
- AR Code's Support for Texture Formats in Augmented Reality Rendering
- AR Codes are Automatically Compatible with the Apple Vision Pro and its VisionOS
- Apple Vision Pro Headset Details and its 3D Models USDZ & GLB via an AR Code
- AR FaceTime on the Apple Vision Pro Headset at WWDC 2023
- App Clip Codes and Apple Vision Codes: anchoring Augmented Reality Experiences on iOS 17 and visionOS
- How AR QR Codes in Books and Magazines are Transforming the Reading Experience
- Blippar VS AR Code: WebAR SaaS Platforms Compared
- Digitalizing Restaurant Menus with Augmented Reality QR Codes
- Furniture AR Codes and Their 3D Models in GLB & USDZ Formats
- Brands' AR Logos and Their GLB & USDZ 3D Models
- 8thWall VS AR Code: Comparing WebAR SaaS for Your Business
- Apple Vision Code: The Future of AR and QR Codes on visionOS
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ and AR QR Codes of Concept Cars and Auto Parts
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Corporate Product Catalogs
- Industrial 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR Codes: Equipment, Tools and Machines
- Educational 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR QR Codes: Enhancing Learning for Students
- Metaverse, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality: Apple's and Meta's plans
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ of Museum Artworks and Their AR Codes
- Decorative Vases: downloadable 3D Models GLB & USDZ with corresponding AR Codes
- AR QR Codes for Event Promotional Materials: Brochures, Posters, or Flyers
- Augmented Reality Glasses to Replace Smartphones Within 10 Years ?
- Marketing Agencies can easily offer AR Solutions using AR Code
- Apple Vision Pro Headset: A New Era of Augmented Reality
- Celebrating Christmas with Augmented Reality Codes
- Enhancing Sports Events with AR Code: bring the FIFA World Cup to life
- Augmented Reality QR Codes Enhance Collaborative Product Design
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code
- AR Codes on Packaging to Display 3D Animations, Videos, or Data in Augmented Reality
- Scan AR Codes to Display Products from an Online Store in Augmented Reality
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to Display a 3D Scan Photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- AR Video: Play Videos Over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- AR Logo, to Automatically Design 3D logos from SVG image files
- How to Track and Retarget Users from your AR QR Code Experiences?
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one?
- Uploading 3D Models on AR Code, What File Size and Format?