Wednesday 13th of May 2020 08:59:19 AM |
Technology has been slow to penetrate the real estate sector. AR Code is being launched in that industry to bring up new and innovative changes in the way people buy, sell and interact with properties.
AR Codes to augment your Real Estate business
Real estate is a critical driver of economic growth in many countries. Innovative technologies are essential in this sector. AR Code technology offers different practical claims in the real estate industry.
An AR Code displays an Augmented Reality experience from any place (product, presentation brochure, website, etc.). It redirects its user to a technology that renders a virtual 3D content in the real environment.
For real-estate sellers, an AR view can reassure a colleague, a prospect or a customer on the final product. An AR QR Code can make an online home-buying experience more exciting. Virtual reality tours can be created to let buyers experience their future home without needing to physically visit it. AR Code technology is then very helpful for long-distance buyers who cannot physically visit the properties.
As virtual staging is an important step in the selling process, allowing realtors to virtually stage a property digitally also means they can skip the cost of physically furnishing a space. The addition of furniture and accessories via an AR Code is simple and efficient.
The architecture business uses Augmented Reality Codes to create realistic architectural projections and walkthroughs for potential clients. Below is an example using an AR code for a virtual apartment presentation:
Apartment tour via an AR QR Code
360 photo to AR Portal (https://ar-portal.com)
The AR Code web app allows you to easily create an augmented reality portal from your 360° photos. Perfect for easily providing an augmented reality tour of existing locations:
For iPhone & iPad users we have developed the AR Portal mobile app: AR Portal on the App Store
Architect 3D model
If you have created a 3D model of a place using any 3D design software such as Sketchup, you can easily upload your model on the AR Code web interface. Here is a 3D model of an architect in AR:
How to scan an AR Code?
Our AR file hosting and conversion service allows users with smartphones running on iOS or Android to view the AR experience by default. For more information, please see our detailed article: How to scan an AR Code?
To generate your own augmented reality experience of an apartment under construction, a house or building site, or an interior space,... sign up for an account on our platform.
17,704 AR experiences
18,391 Scans per day
Top Blog Posts
- How do I scan AR Codes?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- AR QR Codes: the future of Interactive Advertising
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR photo on AR Code
- AR Video: play videos over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one ?
- What is the difference between a QR Code and an AR Code?
- AR Code technology, the future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- AR Codes: How they work & applications in education
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- How to use Augmented Reality Codes in Real Estate business?
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in sports centers
- AR Logo, to automatically design 3D logos from SVG image files
- Uploading 3D models on AR Code, what File Size and Format?
- How Augmented Reality Codes can make our Cities Smarter
- How to display a 3D scan photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- How to create "Text to AR" experiences with the AR Text app by AR Code?
- How to track and retarget users from your AR QR Code experiences?
- Here is how AR Code is going to transform industrial and manufacturing companies
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- AR Codes on packaging to display 3D animations, videos, or data in Augmented Reality
- Scan AR Codes to display products from an online store in Augmented Reality
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code