Apple Vision Pro | 07/04/2023 |
Apple's Apple Vision Pro Headset, released on June 5, is set to revolutionize augmented reality experiences, taking the tech industry by storm. Of particular interest are the innovative features expected to be part of this device, including a potential new addition - the Apple Vision Codes. These could potentially act as scannable AR QR Codes, providing a seamless interaction within the Apple ecosystem.
Apple Vision VR/AR Headset: Redefining Immersive Experiences
Launched on June 5, the Apple Vision Pro headset is poised to elevate the augmented and virtual reality landscape to unprecedented heights. Resembling ski goggles, the headset boasts 12 external cameras, lens-adjusting motors, and a button for toggling between fully-immersive VR and an AR view. This innovative product will be available to US citizens by January 2024.
Integrated with support for AirPods Pro, 8K resolution displays, and sensors for capturing facial expressions and body movements, these devices promise to spearhead advances in AR technology and applications.
The Origin of Apple Vision Codes: App Clips Codes
Apple paved the way for QR Code integration with the introduction of App Clips Codes at WWDC 2020. App Clips provide access to compact app versions, eliminating the need for complete app downloads.
App Clips Codes, which can be scanned using an iPhone camera, facilitate quick access to App Clips. This paves the way for myriad applications within the Apple Vision ecosystem, including AR-enhanced shopping experiences.
Project Gobi: A Glimpse Into Apple's AR Vision
Leaked in 2020, Project Gobi is an AR app purportedly under development by Apple. The app is designed to work with QR code-like tags, which would enable users to initiate AR experiences directly. It's expected to provide additional product information and to be integrated into both Apple Stores and the new AR headset project.
Gobi is believed to feature unique Apple-branded QR codes and incorporate new AR features utilizing sound and haptic feedback.
The Future: Apple Vision Codes
As part of the Apple Vision Pro Headset ecosystem and its new visionOS, Apple Vision Codes are expected to amplify user interactivity and engagement. While specifics regarding the headset's interaction with these codes remain undisclosed, it's anticipated that the Apple Vision Pro Headset will be capable of scanning and processing these codes, providing users with a seamless AR experience.
Apple Vision Codes have the potential to democratize AR experiences, making them accessible to a wider audience. Unlike traditional AR experiences, which require app downloads or website visits, Apple Vision Codes allow users to access content by scanning codes directly with the Apple Vision Pro Headset.
This streamlined approach can enhance user convenience and potentially revolutionize shopping by enabling customers to preview products in their home environment before making a purchase.
Adapting AR Code for Apple Vision Codes
As we prepare for the launch of the Apple AR headset, we at AR Code are keeping a close eye on its release and preparing to adapt our platform for the forthcoming Apple Vision Codes.
We are already leveraging the ARKit framework to deliver AR experiences on iOS and iPadOS devices. AR Code technology will adapt all generated codes for compatibility with the Apple Vision Pro Headset, providing users with intuitive, real-time interaction with 3D content.
Apple Vision Codes represent a groundbreaking step forward in the Apple Vision ecosystem, offering users a novel approach to experiencing AR content. By making AR experiences more accessible and convenient, the Apple Vision Pro Headset is set to become an indispensable tool for developers and marketers alike.
As we eagerly await the release of the Apple Vision Pro Headset in early January 2024, let's explore the multitude of possibilities that Apple Vision Codes and AR Codes could unlock in the realm of augmented reality, ultimately revolutionizing how we interact with and perceive the digital world.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are Apple Vision Codes?
Apple Vision Codes are the company's innovative take on AR QR Codes, designed for interactivity and engagement within the Apple Vision ecosystem. They are expected to be used in conjunction with the Apple Vision Pro Headset.
How do Apple Vision Codes differ from traditional AR?
Unlike traditional AR experiences, which typically require app downloads or website visits, Apple Vision Codes are expected to enable users to access AR content directly by scanning codes with the headset.
What is Project Gobi?
Project Gobi is rumored to be an AR app under development by Apple. The app is expected to work with QR code-like tags, sparking AR experiences directly. It's projected to offer additional product information and to be integrated into both Apple Stores and the AR headset project.
How is AR Code preparing for the Apple Vision Pro Headset?
At AR Code, we're closely monitoring the headset's impending release and planning to adapt our platform for the Apple Vision Codes, ensuring our technology remains compatible and ready for the exciting advances of the Apple Vision Pro Headset.
31,980 AR experiences
114,328 Scans per day
Latest Blog Posts
- AR Code Object Capture App: 3D Scanning and AR QR Code Generation on iOS 17
- Boost User Engagement with Custom Links on AR Code
- How to Create a Customized AR Code Experience?
- AR Portals' 3D Models in GLB and USDZ Formats
- 3DQR vs AR Code: A Comparative Study of QR Code-Based Augmented Reality Solutions
- How to Manage the File Size Limitation for 3D Models on AR Code ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to make a 3D Model optimized for Augmented Reality with AR Code?
- AR Code's Support for Texture Formats in Augmented Reality Rendering
- AR Codes are Automatically Compatible with the Apple Vision Pro and its VisionOS
- Apple Vision Pro Headset Details and its 3D Models USDZ & GLB via an AR Code
- AR FaceTime on the Apple Vision Pro Headset at WWDC 2023
- App Clip Codes and Apple Vision Codes: anchoring Augmented Reality Experiences on iOS 17 and visionOS
- How AR QR Codes in Books and Magazines are Transforming the Reading Experience
- Blippar VS AR Code: WebAR SaaS Platforms Compared
- Digitalizing Restaurant Menus with Augmented Reality QR Codes
- Furniture AR Codes and Their 3D Models in GLB & USDZ Formats
- Brands' AR Logos and Their GLB & USDZ 3D Models
- 8thWall VS AR Code: Comparing WebAR SaaS for Your Business
- Apple Vision Code: The Future of AR and QR Codes on visionOS
- Scan AR Codes to Display Products from an Online Store in Augmented Reality
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ and AR QR Codes of Concept Cars and Auto Parts
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- How Do I Scan AR Codes?
- AR QR Codes: The Future of Interactive Advertising
- AR Video: Play Videos Over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- How AR Code is going to Transform Industrial and Manufacturing Companies
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- How to Track and Retarget Users from your AR QR Code Experiences?
- AR Code Technology, The Future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to Display a 3D Scan Photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- AR Logo, to Automatically Design 3D logos from SVG image files
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- Uploading 3D Models on AR Code, What File Size and Format?
- Metaverse, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality: Apple's and Meta's plans
- 3D Models GLB & USDZ of Museum Artworks and Their AR Codes
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Corporate Product Catalogs
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- Decorative Vases: downloadable 3D Models GLB & USDZ with corresponding AR Codes
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR 3D Photo on AR Code
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in Sports Centers
- Industrial 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR Codes: Equipment, Tools and Machines
- Educational 3D Models GLB & USDZ and their AR QR Codes: Enhancing Learning for Students
- Marketing Agencies can easily offer AR Solutions using AR Code
- AR QR Codes for Event Promotional Materials: Brochures, Posters, or Flyers
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code
- Augmented Reality Glasses to Replace Smartphones Within 10 Years ?
- AR Codes: How They Work & Applications in Education