Thursday 4th of February 2021 08:45:35 AM |
The new “Text to AR” feature on ar-code.com lets you instantly create augmented reality experiences from text. You can also use the feature in the free iOS app AR Text (https://ar-text.com).
Ultra-fast 3D modeling
We’ve designed this “Text to AR” service to be as simple as possible while offering significant customization possibilities. All you have to do is indicate your text, choose its color and choose its font. A preview of your 3D model will be displayed instantly. Then you click on the "AR rendering" button to start the 3D modeling process lasting about 10 seconds.
After you have created your AR experience, it will launch automatically for viewing. The experience will be saved in your app.
The generation of AR Code within the iOS AR Text application
To make it easier to share your AR experiences with others, we have implemented the capability to generate AR Codes within AR Text. These AR Codes can be linked to your AR Code account using an API key.
Download the AR Text mobile application using the link below, or explore our online tool to create your own "Text to AR" experiences.
AR Text is a tool you can use to create your own augmented reality experiences by converting text into rich media.
The Text to AR experiments can be performed using both AR Code and AR Text, which is only available on the iOS App Store. We invite people using Android smartphones to use the web version via an AR Code website.
AR Text on the AR Code web interface
Start creating your “text to AR” experiences on the web interface, at https://ar-code.com.
AR Text web tool demo :
17,704 AR experiences
18,391 Scans per day
Top Blog Posts
- How do I scan AR Codes?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- AR QR Codes: the future of Interactive Advertising
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR photo on AR Code
- AR Video: play videos over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one ?
- What is the difference between a QR Code and an AR Code?
- AR Code technology, the future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- AR Codes: How they work & applications in education
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- How to use Augmented Reality Codes in Real Estate business?
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in sports centers
- AR Logo, to automatically design 3D logos from SVG image files
- Uploading 3D models on AR Code, what File Size and Format?
- How Augmented Reality Codes can make our Cities Smarter
- How to display a 3D scan photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- How to create "Text to AR" experiences with the AR Text app by AR Code?
- How to track and retarget users from your AR QR Code experiences?
- Here is how AR Code is going to transform industrial and manufacturing companies
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- AR Codes on packaging to display 3D animations, videos, or data in Augmented Reality
- Scan AR Codes to display products from an online store in Augmented Reality
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code