Monday 21st of November 2022 08:16:06 AM |
NFT stands for Non-Fungible Token which is a digital asset that can only exist once using the blockchain technology.
In the age of a Web3 revolution, at AR Code we share the vision that augmented reality, and non-fungible tokens will become mainstream in the near future.
3D NFTs and Augmented Reality display
3D NFTs are a new form of digital collectible that includes a 3D model. With AR Code, these models can be displayed in your direct environment with Augmented Reality. AR Code solves the problems of 3D NFTs that need a quick and easy AR display.
Using AR Code technology, a 3D NFT will be more appealing to the audience. The use of AR makes them more realistic by making them interact with the viewer's real environment.
AR Code, a SaaS to create and manage your AR experiences
AR Code allows you to create, manage and visualize Augmented Reality experiences. It offers you creative tools to make your AR project more interactive and engaging.
The 3D file upload feature allows you to set a 3D model NFT behind an AR Code.You can then manage its accessibility and anchor it anywhere (place, product, showcase, document, website, ...)
Statistics and tracking of your AR QR Codes
AR Code offers a scan statistics and a tracking feature to retarget users who have scanned your AR Codes. For more information : https://ar-code.com/blog/how-to-track-and-retarget-users-from-your-ar-qr-code-experiences
17,704 AR experiences
18,393 Scans per day
Top Blog Posts
- How do I scan AR Codes?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of a 3D model in Blender (GLB, GLTF, DAE, FBX, OBJ...)?
- AR QR Codes: the future of Interactive Advertising
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .glb or .gltf) on AR Code Studio ?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR photo on AR Code
- AR Video: play videos over Augmented Reality QR Codes
- What are Custom Pages & How to create one ?
- What is the difference between a QR Code and an AR Code?
- AR Code technology, the future of Museums and Art exhibitions
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D Text on AR Code
- AR Codes: How they work & applications in education
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to create an AR Portal and anchor it with an AR Code?
- How to use Augmented Reality Codes in Real Estate business?
- How to add Augmented Reality on a Business Card with an AR QR Code ?
- Augmented Reality QR Codes in sports centers
- AR Logo, to automatically design 3D logos from SVG image files
- Uploading 3D models on AR Code, what File Size and Format?
- How Augmented Reality Codes can make our Cities Smarter
- How to display a 3D scan photogrammetry in Augmented Reality with an AR Code
- How to create "Text to AR" experiences with the AR Text app by AR Code?
- How to track and retarget users from your AR QR Code experiences?
- Here is how AR Code is going to transform industrial and manufacturing companies
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to compress / reduce the size of an industrial 3D CAD model with MeshLab and Blender?
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D CAD model from STP STEP or IGS IGES formats to GLB or OBJ
- AR Codes on packaging to display 3D animations, videos, or data in Augmented Reality
- Scan AR Codes to display products from an online store in Augmented Reality
- 3D NFTs can be viewed in Augmented Reality with an AR QR Code