AR Code studio is an online 3D editing studio, it allows you to create and convert 3D files and then export them to .gltf format.
This last file format is used to generate an AR Code on our platform, it is then automatically converted to .usdz format on our server. The .usdz format is used to display augmented reality on devices that support iOS and iPadOS.
What is your 3D file extension ?
To convert a 3D file, please check its file extension first. AR Code studio supports the following import formats: .glb, .stl, .obj, .fbx and .dae
Does your 3D file include an animation?
What is the size of your 3D file?
AR Code Studio is an online service that supports 3D files smaller than 15MB in size, larger files may cause slowdowns. For larger files conversion, we recommend to use Blender or Autodesk Maya 3D software.
Steps to import your 3D file and convert it to .gltf
Launch AR Code Studio: https://ar-code.com/studio
- Delete the 3D cube by right-clicking on "box (example)" then delete
- Click on "Import a file> 3D model"
- Select your 3D file with the following extension: .glb, .stl, .obj, .fbx or .dae
- Resize the model if necessary
- Click on "Texture>Texture" to import the textures
- Add the textures to the model
- Export the .gltf file by clicking on File> Export for ARCode> .gltf for AR Code
- Generate your AR Code
- Enjoy the result:
Top Blog Posts
- AR Code for interactive advertising 06/06/2020
- How do I scan AR Codes? 04/25/2020
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Create an AR photo on AR Code Studio 04/26/2020
- AR Code technology for Museums 06/05/2020
- Augmented Reality solutions for the real-estate businesses 05/13/2020
- Augmented Reality Codes in Education 06/13/2020
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: Generate 3D text on AR Code Studio 04/28/2020
- Sports centers virtual coaching with AR Codes 06/07/2020
- VIDEO TUTORIAL: How to convert a 3D file (.glb, .stl, .obj, .fbx, .dae to .gltf) on AR Code studio? 11/19/2020
- AR Codes for Smart Cities 09/13/2020